4.0 out of 5 stars They are ok
The luvable brand fits the baby nicely, a little thin but its soft and goes on and comes off easily without putting the baby through too much hassle. Generally true to size. A much better buy than the Gerber brand.
Published on July 31, 2010 by Nicky D

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but here is more description
Published on November 12, 2009 by CY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but here is more description, November 12, 2009
This review is from: Luvable Friends 16-Piece Mix N Match Layette Set, 0-6 Months (Baby Product)
I bought this a few weeks ago. I like that the items are mix and match and the colors are nice. Pretty cute. However, I was surprised by the thinness of the material. This is something that is best for indoors or for maybe early summer if you will be outdoors. I bought it because I needed more pants for these colder months. I guess it will be okay indoors, but I won't be able to use them outdoors.

Also, be aware of the sizing. My son is right at the 50 percentile for his weight and height right now at 3 months. The clothes shrunk a bit in the wash, so they fit him just right at the moment... except the pants are slightly long and the booties are too small (my son has large feet, though). I was hoping for something that would last until 6 months, but I am not sure this will.

If you want something that is a thinner material (a LOT thinner than pants at Wal-mart) and that is at about the 3-4 months size.... this will be great for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are ok, July 31, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Can Get Better Stuff For Same Cost, June 28, 2012
Onesies are the way to go with new babies. When you put separates on a baby, usually, the shirts ride up, and the pants are too tight. However, these run a little large, so you can put them on a newborn infant and just fold up the pants. They are probably sized 0-6 months instead of the usual 0-3 and 3-6 months because they run a little large (and the shirts are very long). I don't think they would fit a typical newborn. The material is indeed extremely thin; it's see-through, especially the parts that are white. Out of each set of booties, one has a big tag in it that will need to be cut off, so it doesn't irritate the baby's skin. The caps have big tags in them that need to be cut off. One shirt has an applique of a puppy. Thankfully, the back side of the applique (the inside of the shirt where it touches the baby's skin) is soft. Some appliques are rough on the inside. FYI, the set is made in India. Overall, knowing what I know now and seeing it in person compared to all the other baby clothes I've seen, I would not have registered for it. I think one of the reasons it has high reviews is from all the ladies who bought it as a gift and didn't actually use it. By the way, if you plan to return this item, it's the company's policy to only refund the buyer, not the recipient. Definitely give it some thought before putting it on your registry. For the same amount of money, you can buy/register for stuff you can see in person at big chain stores. 4 packs of onesies can run as low of $8 (none-sale price). 3 or 4 packs of caps can run as low as $7 (none sale price). 100% cotton pants are $3 at Walmart. 6 packs of socks made in the USA (albeit only 83% cotton) are about $3.50 at Walmart or 2 packs of 100% cotton booties are $4.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 29, 2010
I bought this about 3 weeks ago and I love it! The clothes are a little thin but perfect for baby! The outfits are super cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars luv n it, October 8, 2010
Items come boxed very neatly showing each item perfectly..Made of good quality..Doesnt look cheap and flimsy..It was worth the money ..Looks better in person..

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, September 10, 2010
these are soft and fit well. I just learned I prefer one piece pajamas. The shirts ride up when she sleeps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 1, 2014
These were the perfect set of clothes for my baby's first. Fit premie very well. They are soft. And stand up to frequent washing well.

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, October 18, 2013
My baby wore these until she was about 8 or 9 months and she was a big girl. They are so cute and she seemed real comfortable in them. They were a little large for a newborn but 6 months is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved the product, September 6, 2013
i ordered this the day after my mothers baby shower she lives in california i live in virginia i paid for 2 day shipping and it arrived right on time

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, June 9, 2013
This is a perefect gift...it comes with a lcouple outfits including socks and booties...and it came in a cute little gift box----

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›