HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports Automotive Deals

on January 29, 2011
These are good socks. I posted a picture of size 18-36 months on my 13 month old's feet. They are big on him so they are true to size since he's not 18 months yet and has chunky thick feet. They seem to be well made but are on the thin side so they'd be great to use with shoes but maybe not to keep your baby's feet warm in the wintertime with cold floors. Most important is they do not leave those red elastic marks on my son's ankles, I'm always looking for good socks that don't hurt him, these fit the bill so far. I'm pleased, just know they are pretty thin so a good warmer weather sock and on younger than the size suggested they will probably fall off so buy exact size. Cute as well, some have patterns on the bottom of the feet. They sit low on the ankle. Generally pleased as with most "Luvable friends" apparel. Nice price as well for 6 pairs!
review image
on September 29, 2012
I've bought this brand in the past and was pleased. The quality is great, no doubt about that, however I ordered these as I was looking for colours like what was advertised here on amazon, the pink and black, red and black etc and was disappointed when I received them and the colours were different! I received green and white, purple and white, yellow and white etc. totally different from the pic shown here! So I still have to look for the colours I need for my daughter. I will keep them as returning them will be costly. It will be a great help if amazon advertise the colours they are sending you.
on February 22, 2016
These are soft and fit really well. My son isn't big by any means, but we've always had problems with the ankles of his socks being too tight. Not so with these socks. They are perfect. I would definitely buy these again.
on January 11, 2016
I adore these socks. I bought them for my daughter and she has super tiny feet. We have been using them for 5 months now and they are still holding strong. The colors and patterns are super cute. They are not super thick socks so they fit in her tiny shoes perfectly. The only downside was i was concerned about the looped strings inside the polka dot style socks. I didnt want her toes to get wrapped in them. Otherwise i highly recommend these socks.
on May 9, 2013
These are nice socks but I found the sizing to be a little odd. I have a 12 month old who is wearing mostly 18 month clothes. I debated between the 6-18 month size and the 18-36 month size. I went with the 18-36 because I could not imagine that anything that fit a 6 month old would fit him. The 18-36 ended up being WAY too big, but I will keep them until he grows into them. I then ordered a second set in 6-18 month, and they fit perfectly. They would be way too big on a 6 month old.
on June 26, 2015
I love the simple design. They did shrink after washing but they stretched and they were fine. Unfortunately, they were very tiny socks and some how the black hole in our house that likes socks took them and now I only have a few.
on December 30, 2012
These socks fit my baby well, true-to-size without pinching her ankles, and most importantly they didn't fall off with her constant kicking. Most socks I've found tend to work their way off, but since these have short cuffs that don't fold over, she couldn't get a grip to push them off her feet. While thin, they made a noticeable difference in keeping her feet warm, even in winter, especially since she was too small to be running around on cold floors. For toddlers, I would recommend using these with shoes. Thin as they are, they keep a low profile under the shoes.

The socks don't quite match the picture, but I was really just looking for socks in quantity that would fit my baby and not fall off, so I wasn't really concerned with whether or not they matched. In fact, I like the colors I got instead better, a series of pink, purple, and aqua green mixed with white in stripes and solids. Very similar to the patterns shown, just more pastel.
on February 2, 2015
Fits my 7 month old just great. They get a little stringy which is why I'm not giving them 5 stars. Those little strings get caught between toes and its annoying and probably uncomfortable for my little one.
on May 19, 2014
These socks are good quality and cute, but the sizing of 0-6 months is, not surprisingly, generous. My daughter has longer feet and at 1 month, they are still way too big. I think they will work nicely for her when she is 4-6 months, but look elsewhere for newborn socks! A friend actually gave me preemie socks and those fit her feet very well.
on May 30, 2014
I came across this brand last year as I was purchasing clothes for my first child. The quality is great! Very durable and soft. The prices are very reasonable too- which is what initally attracted me to this brand. I have recommend this brand to friends and I will continue to buy this brand for my own children!!