5.0 out of 5 stars Not tight on ankle, true to size, on the thin side
Published on January 29, 2011 by RoxyMika

3.0 out of 5 stars Luvable friends 6 pack girl striped 6-18 months
Published 22 months ago by LisaS

5.0 out of 5 stars Not tight on ankle, true to size, on the thin side, January 29, 2011
RoxyMika (Bayside, Queens, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luvable Friends 6 Pack No-Show Striped Socks (Apparel)
These are good socks. I posted a picture of size 18-36 months on my 13 month old's feet. They are big on him so they are true to size since he's not 18 months yet and has chunky thick feet. They seem to be well made but are on the thin side so they'd be great to use with shoes but maybe not to keep your baby's feet warm in the wintertime with cold floors. Most important is they do not leave those red elastic marks on my son's ankles, I'm always looking for good socks that don't hurt him, these fit the bill so far. I'm pleased, just know they are pretty thin so a good warmer weather sock and on younger than the size suggested they will probably fall off so buy exact size. Cute as well, some have patterns on the bottom of the feet. They sit low on the ankle. Generally pleased as with most "Luvable friends" apparel. Nice price as well for 6 pairs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Luvable friends 6 pack girl striped 6-18 months, September 29, 2012
I've bought this brand in the past and was pleased. The quality is great, no doubt about that, however I ordered these as I was looking for colours like what was advertised here on amazon, the pink and black, red and black etc and was disappointed when I received them and the colours were different! I received green and white, purple and white, yellow and white etc. totally different from the pic shown here! So I still have to look for the colours I need for my daughter. I will keep them as returning them will be costly. It will be a great help if amazon advertise the colours they are sending you.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute and match all the loveable friends onesies, December 15, 2010
i love these little socks,i ordered the 6-18 months for my 3 month old son and they almost fit so he has some grow room yet but they are really cute and soft and match the onesies great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Super cute

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 11, 2014
Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
My son loves these socks because there soft on his feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Good

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, June 29, 2014
fits my son my son like i wanted it too

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toddler socks, June 19, 2014
These socks are kind of big on my 14mo, but she has plenty of time to grow into them and they are good now that she wears shoes all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 15, 2014
Nice assortment of cute styles with colored accents but still fairly neutral overall. They look like they will be comfortable.

Luvable Friends 6 Pack No-Show Striped Socks