Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luvable Friends Mary Jane Non-Skid Cotton Tights, 9-18 months
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 9-18 Months|Color: Light Pink|Change

on January 2, 2013
It looks just like in the picture as far as color and design.

My mistake was to read someone else's review who said the sizes are smaller. I have a ~20 lbs 15 months old and because of that decided to order one size up. It's huge! We will most likely use it next winter. My advice is to order true to size according to their chart.

Here is the chart that came with the product:
Size SM: 0-9 mo, 5-18 lbs, 18-26 inches
Size MD: 9-18 mo, 18-26 lbs, 26-31 inches
Size LG: 18-24 mo, 23-33 lbs, 32-36 inches
Size XL: 2-4 years, 28-38 lbs, 33-38 inches

Hope this helps someone.
on June 8, 2011
My 30 pound 3 year old loves tights and these especially when she saw them online, so we thought we'd give them a try even thought the size description is obviously incorrect--we purchased the "2T-4T months" assuming the word "months" was in there by mistake. They definitely run small and are best suited for a 1 to 2 year old. Definitely not for a 2-4T. Just letting people know in case you want to purchase these for a 2-4T child. We ended up giving the two pairs we purchased, both made by this same manufacturer, to a younger niece. They are cute and well made but the size is just way off.
on January 3, 2011
these tights are super cute and good thick quality. and great price too. i bought other tights from the luvable friends brand and compared to the other ones, these mary jane tights run small. so i recommend buying one size up. customer service at baby vision was great.
on September 25, 2015
These are so cute and are pretty thick. They seem to be great quality. I love the anti-skid dots on the bottom for when my little one will be able to walk. The ONLY reason that I don't give the full 5 stars is because I planned on using these during the winter but they will not fit my daughter then. She'll be 4-6 months and they'll probably fit a 6-12 month old better. I'll try to roll them or stitch them up because they are so darn cute!!!
review image
on March 23, 2015
I was very disappointed with these tights. First they are very, very long in the leg for a 9 month old. They are even too long for a 1 year old! , The length makes them trail behind my daughter as she crawls. They also fall apart easily. After wearing them about 5 times, and washing them on the gentle cycle twice, a large hole appeared along a seam.

On the positive side, the tights are thick and soft enough to keep my daughter warm during chillier spring days, and the no skid pads on the bottom really do work and keep her from slipping on wood floors. However, the extraordinary length and the cheap construction simply do not make this product worth it.
on September 14, 2014
These tights are so darling! The picture doesn't do them justice. Very well made, vibrant colors, excellent details. They're a medium weight fabric perfect for Fall into Winter wear. I'm order a second pair!
on March 12, 2016
Very cute and served a purpose. I bought these because my little one doesn't like to keep her socks on. These tights are warm enough to be worn on colder days. The style is really cute with the polka dots and mary jane shoes on the feet. In my opinion they were somewhat small, but it was ok for me because I purchased a size larger than I normally would have. Hope this helps!
on February 17, 2015
These tights are fantastic. I wish I would have purchased a few pairs. The quality has been really nice--not thin and flimsy. The bottoms have the little sticky dots, which is nice for little ballerinas on a wood floor. My daughter absolutely LOVES them and she loves the effect of the "shoe." So far, no problem with pilling. Color is true to the picture.

Fit: The 2T-4T fit just as expected. My daughter is in a 3T pant. The tights fit her perfectly, but I think will stretch to accommodate her growth through a 4T.

Great tights for an excellent price.
on May 11, 2015
The 0-9 month size is too broad a size range. Of course it can't perfectly fit the same on a newborn all the way to a 9 month old. It was much too long for my average height 5 month old daughter, but I just pulled up all the way and hid the bunching at the top under her dress. Still very cute.
on March 23, 2015
These were a gift for my new niece. They are just too cute and of very nice quality. They are warm enough for northern Wisconsin winters as well. They did fit a bit larger than expected, but she will grow into them, making them a nice shower gift.