5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!!!
I am absoutly amazed at how soft and thick these socks are! And the colors are great! They are perfect! Luvable Friends is now my favorite brand for baby socks!!
Published on December 20, 2011 by ProudMomma88

2.0 out of 5 stars Same as 0-3 size
Published 8 months ago by Jenn L.

2.0 out of 5 stars Same as 0-3 size, December 10, 2013
I bought these to replace the 0-3 month socks by this company, which I had loved. My 2 month daughter had outgrown them, so I ordered the next size, 0-6. I see absolutely no difference between the two sizes and my daughter, at 2 months, still can't wear the 0-6 size without them coming off because they are too small. I feel like the 0-3 and 0-6 sizes are exactly the same with different packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!!!, December 20, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, July 29, 2013
Cute little socks. Good colors, would have been nice if there were another pair with blue on them. The way they are packaged kinda stinks though. The socks are attached to cardboard, and when you try to separate them, the fabric of the socks can get a "pull" in it, thus ruining your brand new socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too easily damaged, January 24, 2013
I must say the liked the thickness of these socks however, just taking them out of the package, the threading started to get lose. I like them in general but would not purchase again because of how easy the thread gives way

3.0 out of 5 stars Crappy cheap socks, January 14, 2012
These socks came stained! I am hoping it will come out in the first wash, they took forever to get here. They started ripping taking the 39239928319839183 platic "staples" they had to keep them on the cardboard sleeve.

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not stay on feet, April 14, 2014
These will not stay on my son's feet, even when he was a newborn and wasn't mobile. I ended up using them as gloves since he would scratch his head at night. Useless as socks though

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price!!, November 28, 2013
great for the price, I really enjoy them, good quality and support. Love the colors and the fit for each foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars These stay on well!, July 20, 2014
Baby socks can be really tricky - many are too small, some are too big, most don't stay on well at all, some are too tight. These are just right in all of those areas. They work well over the hands to keep my daughter from scratching herself, too. Over the hands, we turn them inside out so she doesn't get a bunch of sock fuzz in her palms and between her fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot warming comfort, October 16, 2013
A varietal collection of comfort, warmth and colorful baby sox. Small, soft and no loose threads. Recommend to all friends for their babies.

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't Separate Easily...Tightly Bound, July 8, 2013
The socks are so tightly bound together, that you have to use scissors to cut the ties. But even scissors are too thick making it nearly impossible to separate the socks without cutting them. Regardless of what you do to unbind them, you'll be left with hanging strings off the socks as if they've been snagged.

Luvable Friends 8 Pack Newborn Socks