4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute Socks!
My baby looks so cute with the shoe socks! Too bad only one comes with the 3 package. I think all of them should have the shoe design. The material is of good quality. I would purchase again.
Published on September 24, 2011 by A. L. Diaz

2.0 out of 5 stars Size runs small
I bought 6-18 months for my 8 month old, nice texture and quality but the size is way off--too small. There's no way a 8-month old could ever wear these socks, I think they are more appropriate for 3-month old. Have to buy 1 size up for these socks.
Published on January 18, 2012 by Mary H

2.0 out of 5 stars Size runs small, January 18, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute Socks!, September 24, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and non-slip, too!, October 27, 2011
Bought these for my daughter once she started walking - they fit her feet perfectly and protect her from slippery surfaces. On top of that, they are cute to boot! Especially love the shoe design - wish there were more colors to choose from; I'd stock up!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 2/3 are "shoe socks," no fun!, December 13, 2010
The price is low, but only 2 of the 3 pairs are "shoe" socks---the pink pair is completely plain as you can see in the photo. The material feels a little scratchy, and as another reviewer noted, there are no gripper dots on the tread. I got these as a stocking-stuffer so it's not a big deal, but if you are trying for a fancier gift then I would go with the Trumpette brand instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these socks, exactly what I was looking for, February 8, 2011
I have no idea why I had such a hard time finding this type of sock - one that didn't say the name brand or size on the grippy part of the sock. But these are it. It would have been more fun if the pink and white pair weren't just plain, but I'm still very happy. They appear to be well made, wash well, and the little black mary jane ones are adorable. She only wears them in the house so she doesn't slip on our hard floors, and they do exactly what they need to. 18-36 month size fit my 17 month old with some room to spare...don't think they'll fit her at 3 though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little All Star Socks, October 26, 2011
These are very cute ... more a sock than the sock/shoes I also purchased for my great nephew. He is not big enough to wear them yet but they feel like they will keep his little feet warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome socks...newborns don't walk though, February 24, 2012
PJzMom (Ft. Riley, KS) - See all my reviews
The material on the bottom of these really is non-skid. That's all well an good for older children, however newborns don't walk and these are too small for my 1 month old already. If you have older children, unless they have teeny tiny feet, I recommend the next size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must haves, January 15, 2011
These adorable shoe socks are a must have. Not only will they keep your little one's feet warm but also completes any outfit. A must have item for mommys and baby girls.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3pk Non-Skid Shoe Socks, October 18, 2012
I have purchased these socks before in a smaller size and now I ordered them in a bigger size. They will be a Christmas present.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, November 10, 2011
Great socks for the price. Coarse they don't always stay on, but that is more of the active babies fault then it is the socks.

Luvable Friends 3 Pack Shoe Socks, Pink, 6-18 Months
$5.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies