5.0 out of 5 stars thick like I want them to be!
I needed some thick sleeveless tees for the baby. These do perfectly the job.
I would say that they run a bit big though. I will buy more in smaller size and keep the ones I bought for him for later. Satisfied with the purchase.
Published on December 12, 2010 by mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars T shirt
I like it but somewhat small. Its durable for the summer. It will work and it looks great on him
Published 4 months ago by trieste lockhart

5.0 out of 5 stars thick like I want them to be!, December 12, 2010
I needed some thick sleeveless tees for the baby. These do perfectly the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, July 20, 2010
These are just what I was looking for. I've washed them a number of times and they've held up well. The only negative is that in both packs I ordered, one shirt was larger than the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for undergarments and for summer, June 22, 2011
i love these, they still fit my near 2 yr old who is tall for his age, we bought them well before he was 18 months. they do what theya re suposse to, i just love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality, thick and soft cotton, October 8, 2012
Mama Ng (California, USA) - See all my reviews
These are great tanks/undershirts, great quality, soft, thick cotton. I got the XL (9-12 month) size, fits my chubby 22 pound 11-month-old with extra room to grow into. Love how I can use them for future babies, whether boy or girl. Great for hot weather, or for layering under for colder weather. Am definitely going to order more of these, as 3 are not enough!

Update: After ordering a second set of these, they accidentally shipped me the wrong size but Amazon customer service was great, gave me a postage-paid return label to return the wrong size and I just re-ordered the the right size again.

Another Update: the chubby little guy is now a chubby 17-month-old and they still fit him as undershirts with a little room to spare. The sizing info printed on the inside has worn off on some of them but doesn't really matter much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple n Cute, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Luvable Friends Sleeveless Tee Tops, 3 Pack, White (Apparel)
Love these shirts. Bought them to use with cloth diapers. They are great for everyday and my baby seems very comfy in them. My baby is 5 months old and around 15 pounds and fits this shirt size 6-9 months

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality!, March 1, 2012
i am so happy these came back!
usually because i am not 'seeing' what i am buying i only go for the minimum amount until i know for sure i am impressed with the quality. unfortunately by the time these got to me in Guyana, South America and i realized they were fantastic-they were also out of stock!! but i kept checking almost every week hoping they would return-AND THEY DID!! THANKS LUVABLE FRIENDS :-)
i got me some more for my son as these are among the very few items that i have found that actually fit him comfortably without me fearing i would yank his ears out of place in the dressing process.

edit: apr 17
i have now arrived at the conclusion that Luvable Friends is not a 'standard' brand. and it is disappointing :(
like the sleveless onesies-these are all the same physical sizes despite having different label tags.
at first i bought the 9-12 mths and was happy with the quality and fit so i got more of the 12-18mths to keep for my son only to find out when they arrived that the new set was no bigger than the first set.
i love that this is one of the few brands that make comfortable tropical clothes for baby but it seems that i will have to start looking for alternatives because i have no guarantee what will fit and what wont anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cotton, February 2, 2012
I purchased these for my new grandson who lives in a hot climate. They are thick quality cotton, breathable, and wash up well.

3.0 out of 5 stars T shirt, March 5, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Muchas gracias!, February 10, 2013
A pesar de que un cobro indebido.Al poco tiempo de hacer el reclamo se me realizó el reintegro de mis dolares, impuestos y envio. Gracias!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, October 16, 2010
I love this sleeveless shirt. They are great to use in the summer months and great to use as undershirts in the winter months. They are durable and do not stretch out easily like others.

Rate and Discover Movies