5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice

1.0 out of 5 stars More like 3 months or 3-6
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, March 29, 2006
Grass Tiger (Wadsworth, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luvable Friends Unisex-baby Elastic Waist and Elastic Feet Pants (3 Pack) (Apparel)
These are wonderful pants and for a good price too. My baby is wearing the 6-9 size and she is about 16 lbs and 26 inches at six months. The length is very good. I think she'll be in these at least another month or so. The material isn't cheap or light and they don't stretch out easily. The color of these match the colors in most baby clothing out there presently - which is very nice! I've bought a bunch of things from Baby Because through Amazon and some are really poor quality and others, like these, are wonderful, so don't judge them on their prices, some of their things are really nice. These pants are at least as good as the more expensive ones. I recommmend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for long-legs!, April 3, 2006
AmyS (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
My 8 month old has his dad's build, tall and slim, so finding pants that are long enough and still stay up has been a challenge. These pants fit the bill. The material is ultra-comfy, and the colors go great with onesies from lots of different companies. They've also been through the wash numerous times (washed with Dreft), without fading or loosing their durability. A great product for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, January 15, 2007
I brought these pants for my son to wear around the house and they are great. I had to by new pants because as we know after one wash in some of these babies clothes they began to shrink, but these pants are great. They have been threw several washes and they are still in a condition as if I just got them. 4 Stars for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, January 13, 2007
Liz H. (Santa Cruz Mountains CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've been happy with all of the Luvable Friends products, and these pants are no exception. They are well made and fit my growing baby (3 mo. and 14 lb!) very well also. The length is great in that they stay around his ankles and don't ride up to his knees like some pants. My only complaint is that they aren't available (at least right now) in sizes larger than 6-9 mo.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, March 19, 2006
Ambrosia "Smart Cookie" (Jacksonville, Arkansas United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased the 0-3 months for my newborn. They fit him perfectly. He weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. The pants are soft and match the onesies I bought for him too. It's hard to find this color of green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, March 8, 2007
These pants are great for newborns because of the small waist. A basic cotton pant like these are a necessity in any temp/weather. A great price too!

4.0 out of 5 stars right price, March 28, 2007
Great value for what you get.

These little pants do the trick for a decent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad., October 12, 2006
I like these cute pants, alot. They actually fit my "larger-than-average" baby well, even though most pants are far too long for his legs. The material isn't cheap and is nice and soft, washes well too. A good buy- I will buy more of these, especially considering BabyVision sent me coupons and gives a repeat-customer discount.

1.0 out of 5 stars More like 3 months or 3-6, September 28, 2014
Quality aside, the pants are not newborn sized. I realize ordering online can be dicey with the fit of clothing however if the item is advertised as being 'newborn' sized, it should be somewhere in the range. This trio of pants had NB on the outside of the package but the individual pants read: 0-3months. Big difference if you actually have a newborn. I would also say they're a bit on the large side for 0-3 month. More like 3 months or 3-6. Return was no problem, just a waste of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 5 month old well, August 24, 2013
Daniel Cardenas (Chandler, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
Fits my 5 month old well. Nice to find clothes that aren't expensive.
Fits my 5 month old well. Nice to find clothes that aren't expensive.