5.0 out of 5 stars Great mix!!
I liked the bubble gum pop on the original song, but this mix gives it a whole new edge and takes away the bubble gum pop side of it making it a great dance/club song.
Published on December 3, 2012 by Robert Bowen

2.0 out of 5 stars remixes suck
I only downloaded two of the remixes but they were really really bad which is why I did not download the rest. I'm surprised that there are not better versions available.
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Would You Please Retire?, June 15, 2013
Chad Frey (Doylestown, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Give Me All Your Luvin' (Laidback Luke Remix) [feat. M.I.A.] (MP3 Music)
heard this song a few times on the radio days before the super bowl and it just sounds very tacky.
To have Nicki Minaj on this track is just plain awful.
Hears some advice would you please retire ?

2.0 out of 5 stars remixes suck, January 7, 2013