on October 12, 2011
These diapers are great. No leaks and no urine smell either. The price is right and I have not had any issues since I switched from Pampers almost 2 yrs ago. My son has sensitive skin and he has never had any irritation. They work for us!
on September 11, 2011
I have a disabled daughter and she can not control her bladder. At night it is much easier to use a diaper, though she prefers a pull-up type during the day. These work excellent. I can also use them, in a pinch, for her younger brother that is a size 4. I am so glad we found these in a jumbo package. I have but one complaint, the tabs seem to come off if you aren't careful how you put them on. When my son wiggles too much, the tabs rip right off...but again he has to be practically break dancing for this to happen.
on August 18, 2011
Ive been using these since my kid was a size 4, now he is a size 6. its amazing for me. Ive used target brand, babies r us brand, huggies then this. huggies is good no doubt, but Luv's diapers is so much softer, im guessing it would feel like underwear for my baby. For a diaper that's soft you'd have doubts but my son can go for hours and it wont leak. i even use this for the night at bedtime and no leaks! it'd be so full, but no leaks at all. I dont have to get up and make sure to change his diapers in the middle of the night. I love it!
on July 14, 2011
I had never tried these diapers before until I purchased them thru Amazon. My son is 3 years old and he still needs protection at night. He pees a lot at night and the generic diapers just won't cut it. I usually buy Pampers, but I got a great deal on these Luvs and thought I would give them a try. They keep my son dry through the night and I'm very happy. I do buy one size bigger than he actually needs, so there is more diaper to soak up the liquid. I will definitely be buying these again if I can get the same great deal on Amazon and my son still needs them. One thing I did notice when I opened the package is there is a smell to the diapers. It is not a bad smell, but there is a smell of baby powder? I like the smell and don't have an issue with it, but I though the diapers were unscented.
on September 13, 2011
These diapers are pretty thin but we haven't had any problems with leaks.
We tried these because they seem to be the cheapest diapers available on Amazon.
One thing to keep in mind is that you pretty much get what you pay for. My child cannot stand being in a diaper after wetting just once, so we use MANY diapers per day. So these diapers are great for us. But for those who maybe change their kids' diapers after 2 or more wettings may be better off paying a little extra for a better diaper. And because our child wets frequently, we use a more expensive popular brand night time diaper when our child sleeps because these don't make it through the night. All in all, we are satisfied with this product and will continue to use them during the day.
(I gave this a 3-star rating because compared to other brands, they aren't that great. But if I based it solely on value for price, I'd give 5-stars)
on June 21, 2011
These diapers work just as well as the pampers diapers. The pampers diapers do seem to be a little softer. I buy luvs using the subscribe and save option and find these diapers to be the best value. I find luvs to be better compared to generic brands I have tried and just as good as the other name brands.
on January 13, 2012
Sorry folks. Now that you've jacked the price that much, you lost a customer for this. That was a foolish move, because most of us buy diapers on here because they're supposed to be cheaper. This stinks. I had just signed up for the automatic delivery, and now I've canceled. Whoever made this decision needs to get a new job, because you stink at yours!
on June 20, 2011
LUVs are great diapers. They are the most affordable and excellent quality-wise. I did not find much difference between them, Pampers and Huggies. I guess it's personal preference. I have to say that we use Huggies overnight diapers. But LUVs are great for daytime.
on November 15, 2011
Rashes & Itches
These are two words that can be used to describe what the diapers can cause on baby's skin.
We used to buy a lot of Luvs diapers from Amazon, from size 3 to size 6. However, the quality of Luvs diapers of size 6 was the worst.
BTW, these diapers tend to be leaky. Don't buy them!
on December 23, 2011
Being a mom of 5 kids, I used every diaper out there, even the new huggies pullup thingys for babies, pfft, save your money! LOL But I never was disappointed in LUVS, they're absorbent, and not bulky or stiff, and I love the way the smell (clean of course :) So thats what I will use from now on!