1,123 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars H2Go Bidet Model MB 110
Published on February 6, 2009 by K. Record

1.0 out of 5 stars Flawed Design - Stay far away from it
After reading the many good reviews here on Amazon, I ordered this product with high hopes. After receiving it last night I promptly installed it on my toilet. As advertised, installation was straighforward and I completed installing it in about 45 minutes. I turned on the water supply everything was sealed correctly and there were no leaks. This is where the good part...
Published on January 7, 2011 by AK Don

5.0 out of 5 stars H2Go Bidet Model MB 110, February 6, 2009
K. Record (Tucson, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luxe Bidet MB110 Fresh Water Spray Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment (Tools & Home Improvement)
We had previously ordered and returned a much more expensive Hyundai bidet. It would not work properly with cold water only. If not careful with the valve, water sprayed out the hot water connection orfice and we did not want to connect hot water. The T fitting provided to tap the water line leaked unless a LOT of Teflon tape was used. It was also bulky and the handle touched the right leg when sitting.

We decided to order the H2GO MB 110 for less than half the price, not expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised. The unit is basic and functional. It is very unobtrusive when attached to the toilet. It is installed by removing the toilet seat and placing the unit over the 2 holes at the back of the toilet bowl and reinstalling the seat over the top of it. The attachment holes on the bidet have universal adjustability via sliding plates so it should fit most toilets. The water supply hose is attached by first sliding a plastic nut on the hose then pushing the hose tightly onto a nipple, then sliding the nut up and tightening, which makes a compression attachment. NO LEAKS! Works the same on the other end where a T in fitting is provided to tap your incoming water line for the toilet. A Simple install. It looks OK when installed, but the main thing is it works really well! Water volume is controlled by a dial type valve you turn to the right to increase volume. If you want it sprays so hard it stings, but you have complete control over the velocity at which you spray your (ahem). Overall a good product that performs well. We are satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Surprising Advantages of Bidet, December 1, 2009
I had seen bidets in many hotels in the world but had never even got near one because I assumed that they were some exotic instrument just for French women. So with my cultural hangup, I was the least likely person to buy this product.

Recently, a close relative unexpectedly sent me the URL to this product. I was surprised at the overwhelming 5 stars reviews so on a whim I ordered one.

It was an easy installation (e.g. see my customer pictures) that took about 20 minutes. One shortcut is to not use the metal braided hose that they send to you but just keep your metal hose attached to the wall shutoff valve and attach the other end of your hose to the "T" connection that comes with the bidet. All connections to the "T" are done by hand pressure alone. There were no leaks on my first try.

The bidet has a simple design and only two moving parts, one of which is the valve. The other moving part is the bidet head which is retracted in the white pipe projecting downwards into the toilet. This head only pops downward when the valve is turned on and so is kept clean & pristine in its protective white pipe sheath.

The manufacturer has used a premium grade of tough engineering plastic for both the seat attachment as well as the white plastic hose that leads from the "T" to the bidet valve. To make a neat connection, I shortened the white hose that came with the bidet. That hose was so tough that it resisted a very sharp razor knife. I have no worries that this tube will ever break. My toilet is surrounded by walls on three sides so I had to get uncomfortably close to the front of the toilet to do the installation. Therefore, you may want to clean the toilet so it is fresh before beginning the installation. If you can access the valve side of the toilet, then you will not have to get so close.

I have used it for several weeks and can not say enough for it. Here is a list of advantages that come to mind.

1) Financial: I was always a heavy toilet paper user and now just use one sheet to blot off the water. The saving in toilet paper per year will be about $31 so the bidet is giving you a tax-free return of 43%. Compare that to the current yield of money market funds of 0.01%. The bidet will pay for itself in a few years.

2) Cleanliness: If you had some mud on your driveway, would you run to get some newspapers to smear it off or would you just pick up your garden hose and wash it off? The bidet is remarkably effective and you come away spotlessly clean. It takes a week or so to learn the best techniques, e.g., slight tilt sideways, back & forth, etc.

3) Cold vs Warm water: This bidet hooks up to your cold water outlet on the wall. You could run a longer flexible hose to a hot water connection if your sink was adjacent to the toilet. However, you will find that the water in the water pipe leading to the toilet has sat there for some time and has come up to room temperature. So there is no need for a hot water connection.

4) Speed: Cleaning up only takes a few seconds without even standing up and is much faster than toilet paper. So you save time when you are rushed in the morning.

5) Mechanical Simplicity & Ruggedness: The design of this bidet is very straightforward so that the chance of a mechanical malfunction is very low. It was made of premium engineering plastics so corrosion is impossible and breakage is unlikely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one, March 5, 2009
I just recieved this and installed it easily in 15 minutes. My main concern going in was the accuracy of the spray and just overall quality. Well I can't say longterm but this works perfectly. I am a bit "anal" when it comes to cleaning that area. I was a wet wipe fanatic until developing an alergy to whatever was in those things. Plus they are not good for the plumbing. This solved my problem. It is amazing how that stream hits just the right spot and is quite powerful if needed. I highly recommend this item. In fact I am ordering more for other toilets and my parents. I was also a little worried about not having the hot water attachment since my john is in a seperate room from the sink. It is not bad at all. Not too cold. Actually I think I like the cool feeling better than a real hot flow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bidet MB110 - Ahhh, fresh as a daisy!, September 12, 2009
Oh, how I love my new Bidet! I've wanted one for years (I love gadgets) and never realized that I could get one so affordably until I ran across the Bidet MB110 while doing an online search.

I love it! I liken it to a "car wash for your nether-regions." I originally thought I might like the dual nozzle kind (being a woman and all) but found that leaning slightly forward hits all areas. (I know the women reading this review want to know that). I also don't see the need to get one with the hot/cold feature as the basic model is quite comfortable. Start it on low just to be sure that the initial 'hit' isn't a zinger that evokes a "WHOA!!!!" by a cold water blast and before you know it -- it's comfortable, just like a swimming pool.

I didn't even need to use the metal hose provided which cut out a whole step during the install process. And yes, I did it myself -- my husband was so proud!

I certainly wouldn't hesistate to purchase this item, in fact just order one for every bathroom now and save shipping. You will anyway down the road, I promise you! I can't believe I went all these years without one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, easy install ... purchased a second one, August 19, 2009
W. Greely "mrgreely" (Walpole, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I just came back from Japan last week, where almost everywhere I went they had "Star Trek Toilets", i.e., toilets with soft-closing lids and controls on the side that cleaned your hoodle-doo with warm or cold water, with pulsating action, settings for men and women, and seat warmers. I didn't really care about anything but cleaning the 'ole hoodle-doo, and it was one of my first tasks coming back stateside to find one that would work on American toilets. Toto is the brand name over in Japan, and can be found in the U.S., but they are very expensive. I live in an apartment and don't have the electrical outlet next to the toilet to install one of those. THIS bidet, however, was just what I was looking for: simple to install, no electric required, one function only (to clean your hoodle-doo). I was worried that the aim would not be accurate ... it is. I was worried the pressure wouldn't be strong enough ... it is, and you can control it from a gentle spray to a stinging gush. It came in the mail today (it took 7 business days), and I just finished installing it. Installation was simple and took me about 20 minutes. Works perfectly. I was worried about the cool water, but it is refreshing. I couldn't believe my luck in finding this at such a low price. Grab it while it's on sale ... you won't regret it.

UPDATE 8-27-2011: Just moved to a new apartment that has a second bathroom, so purchased another one of these. Just as easy to install (this time in only took me 10 minutes), works just as well. As Dr. Oz says, "you would wash your hands if you got doodoo on them, why wouldn't you do the same for your behind?"

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!!, January 24, 2009
I just returned from Asia where bidets are very common--at least, in most hotels. On my return to stateside, I had to have this hygenic gadget half the world is using. I've been browsing thru the 'net for full bidets but they're very expensive and require other work done like electrical and plumbing. This, MB110 bidet seat, is easy to install and operate. Quality build and ease of operation has prompted me to order more units for the other bathrooms in my home. And, the best part about this product is that it's Green. It reduces the toilet tissue usage drastically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, July 28, 2009
My wife has been using a Biffy for years and has been quite pleased with it. She wanted me to install one in my bathroom but I had been putting it off for some time. Then I became interested in the MB110 advertised in Amazon. It looked like a simpler unit and the reviews were great. So, I ordered it-- it arrived two days earlier than expected (with free shipping) and I was "sitting pretty" within a half hour of it's arrival. All I needed was a flat blade screwdriver to remove and reinstall the toilet seat. I didn't use a wrench or teflon tape because hand tightening the fittings was sufficient and nothing leaked. I used my existing flexible braided hose instead of the one provided. The only hint I can give is to adjust the mounting plate as far forward as you can go (the aim seems truer there).

P.S. It leaves less water residue than the Biffy.

OK--here it is--5 years later & it's still working perfectly. You might want to look into the Neo 110 first if you're thinking of ordering. It looks like an updated MB 110 with better mounting brackets & self-cleaning nozzle. Either way--these people make a quality product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone In My Home Loves It, May 4, 2009
I first experienced the joys of using a bidet at a friend's house. So ever since then I was looking for inexpensive but quality bidets locally as well as over the net.

Then I came across the H2Go Bidet MB 110.

I won't explain what a Bidet is, because if you are reading this review then you probably have an idea what they are. But I will tell you that this product is on exception of a Bidet.

My friend's bidet setup was crude. On one toilet it was hand held, you basically had to aim at the "sweet spot" to get cleaned. The other one only had an on and off.

But then the H2Go Bidet MB 110 had a knob which controlled the force of the water, very very very convenient.

Installation was a breeze, it took me 10 mins tops, for each toilet (we had two).

The only complaint I got was from my mother-in-law, no hot water, but it's not issue to us because we don't live in a cold place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, April 4, 2009
This is my first bidet and I'm so happy with it I can't tell you! It was easily installed and has performed perfectly.

When I first installed it I think I put the nozzle too close to the rim because when the dial was turned on it only produced a fine mist. It was a quick fix though and it's my best purchase yet.

I've highly recommended it to my friends and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is no Toto washlet but it's good for the money, November 9, 2009
Like other reviewers, I spent some time in Japan where I was introduced to the "washlet". Like others, I too, was enamored with this wonderful hygienic device and began searching for one to install at home.

I priced out some washlets in a department store in Japan - mostly Panasonic and Toto that were priced between 45000-95000 yen (US $500-1000) and balked since the manual and controls were in Japanese (obviously).

Why did I buy this particular model?
- Price
- Good reviews on Amazon
- Didn't feel like installing another outlet next to the toilet

Verdict:
Pros:
- Well made
- Exceedingly simple to install (15 minutes)
- Cold water isn't as bad as it sounds
- High power and decent aim
- Can't beat the price

Cons:
- This is no way near as nice as a Toto. Assuming one were to forget about amenities like warm water, heated seat, and variable jet pulses and streams, the actual jet of water on the Luxe, while fairly precise, is not the surgical laser-beam employed by Toto.
- Unless the unit is moved forward on the toilet, one has to move back or lean forward in order to hit the desired target. But if the unit is moved forward it becomes obtrusive.
- The biggest issue is that the unit will raise the back of the toilet seat by a 1/2" or so which makes the toilet seat higher in the back and lower in the front - a sort of funny-car effect.
- Bear in mind, too, that your toilet seat better be affixed to the toilet using long screws to accommodate the added height of the bidet. As it was, my Kohler seat had screws which were too short (as will be the case with most toilet seats of the "snap-on" variety). I bought a Bemis non-snapon seat for this job which worked great.

So I'm giving this product 4 stars for price, quality, and ease of installation.

But for as long as I own this product, it will always be a temporary fix hashed together until the next housing bubble affords the purchase a *real* washlet.