5.0 out of 5 stars Curly Hair
Fits perfect on my hairdryer and it is wide enough to cover all my curly hair. It was at a good price as well, cheaper than beauty
stores.
Published 8 months ago by Iliana

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits my dryer but doesn't stay on
Published 13 months ago by Darlene Mate Kubota

5.0 out of 5 stars Curly Hair, May 15, 2014
stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to diffuser, January 29, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE the luxor prof air diffuser. I have been using them for years and will go to great lengths to replace them when the springs break. Fits any dryer and drys hair to perfection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits my dryer but doesn't stay on, December 31, 2013
I used to have a luxor diffuser but I lost it. Ordered this one to replace it, but it doesn't fit my dryer like my old one. If i don't push it hard enough it just falls right off. My old luxor diffuser fit perfectly...I didn't have to jam it onto my dryer. Maybe it's a newer version? I still kept it since my hair needs it, but I just have to be more aggressive when it comes to putting the diffuser on!

2.0 out of 5 stars Melted a few days in, August 25, 2013
Liked this diffuser a lot bit the plastic melted after a few days use and now it won't fit on the dryer. I am very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great diffuser!, November 22, 2010
this is the only diffuser i have found that would fit my elchim dryer and only cost about 5 dollars. It seems to work on all dryers.

Luxor Professional Air Diffuser - #0710 Finger Hair Dryers