Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luxury Lane Women's Rabbit Fur Cuff Cashmere Lined Lambskin Leather Gloves - Black Medium
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 18, 2011
I purchased 2 pair of these gloves last year. I had ordered the tobacco, but the color did not exactly match my fur coat. The company replace the pair with Chocolate super duper fast, with out issue. I have worn the gloves relentlessly for 2 cold seasons now and they are so wonderful! My friends dog ate 1 pair of my glove last week... so, I just placed my 3rd order with this company, to replace the unfortunate loss of my favorite gloves. I do have small hands, my ring finger is a 4.5 and I do wear a medium, they are not too "snug" snug and there is room for my large stone rings in there~think engagement ring type of rings~as well as my fingernails.
on December 18, 2012
I had ordered these gloves two years ago and fell in love with them! The leather was so soft and the fur was beautiful. I ordered another pair this week because I had lost one. I was so incredibly disappointed with what was delivered. The leather wasn't near as soft and the fur was not as soft or full as the first pair. The band of fur was actually thinner. I had used the exact same item number so I know I didn't order a different style. Plus, they are definitely too small. I ordered the exact same size as I did previously and I couldn't get my hand in without discomfort. I returned them the following day and am now looking for a new glove.
on October 3, 2012
I just received my gloves. My first impretion was to think that they were fake leather. They are weird to the touch, paper like feeling. I never had a Cuff Lambskin gloves before but I owned a number of leather gloves and they were skin feeling. I have small hands so I ordered a SML size, they are too snug, I won't be able to wear my engagement ring with them on. The Rabbit fur is absolute beautiful. I can not give them a three stars because it will be unfair but I can not give them a five because are not as softer as I thought will be.
on December 4, 2015
Extremely thin gloves & I think the fur is glued on. They have an odd fit I ordered Large & there alil big (long in the finger tips) & snug on my hand They are genuine leather haven't worn them outside yet But I don't think I would order again
on August 6, 2015
So soft, and surprisingly warm. They look great, and do what they're supposed to....but we don't like in the arctic, and I do much more than walk the 20mins from home to work in them...so I haven't put them through any real tests....
on January 4, 2014
Perfect fit! Very true to size! First class all the way! The lambskin is high quality, well stitched, smooth with only a light, leathery fragrance. The cashmere inside is warm and instantly comfy. The rabbit fur cuff is a perfect dye to match, well stitched, and the perfect finishing detail. These gloves were exactly as I was hoping for when I ordered them, worth every cent, I purchased the red to begin with and now that I know they are perfectly true to size, will order a pair in each of the other colors. If you are purchasing for a gift, this will make a lovely gift and they arrived in a nice box appropriate for wrapping, too.
on April 24, 2013
These gloves are very beautiful the color is like milk chocolate candy bars. The silkiness of the fur is like none other. I'm so impressed I would definitely recommend them to anyone who likes softness and the feel of butter soft leather.
on January 3, 2016
The gloves are soft and warm. They fit perfectly when I got them, but stretched out within a couple of weeks. They ripped between the first two fingers on the seam the third week and before I could decide what I was going to do, they ripped up the finger, not on the seam. I did sew them instead of the hassle of returning them, even though they were expensive. I wear them everyday because they are soft and warm, but they are quite big. I do not feel they were worth the money.
on December 20, 2012
These are my go-to gloves for the winter season. They are stylish and affordable. The fur cuff is a fun touch, too. I love the fact that they are lined with cashmere. Also, I have long nails and I occasionally wear rings. These gloves provide me plenty of room for both of these things.
on January 15, 2016
Nice gloves - the fingers are a bit long. The leather is not quite as supple as it might be but to be expected considering the lower price. They are warm however and will be serviceable in cold weather .

See 1 answered question