Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 2, 2012
I ordered a size medium in brown and the fit was very snug but flexible. The fingers are just a bit long but the extra space doesn't bother me. It's pretty much the look and fit I'd hoped for and I'm very happy with them! If you have longer fingers (mine are pretty short and I don't have long nails) then they'll fit you perfect.

The color is exactly as pictured... the leather is smooth and beautiful and the look is very feminine. The stitching on the side gives it a little edge and style. I like it.

I ordered a medium in another Luxury Lane style and they ran a little small... these are much better.

The delivery time was within the time promised and the packaging was very professional and classy. Excellent job! :)
on March 19, 2015
These are absolutely beautiful gloves. I wish they were not out of stock in the red. They are soft, supple. Not the hard cheap leather. The lining adds a nice touch. Dont shovel smow with these on! Grab a old cheap pair for that! I love tge way tge seller packaged them. A nice keepsake to keep the gloves in! Order true to size. They fit a knotch below the wrist. Real Beauties!
on February 12, 2015
My daughter says these gloves are awesome! High quality, comfortable and comparable to gloves that cost three times the price. They arrived 2 days early. Having dealt with Luxury Lane in other transactions, I can tell you that their customer service is fabulous.
on February 6, 2013
The color is unusual and I can see wearing the gloves with lots of different coats and jackets. My only quibble: size Small runs a little big, at least for me. I have about 1/4," maybe a little more, at the ends of the fingers, not enough to return the gloves but enough to disappoint me a bit. In the end, though, the quality and color of the gloves would be hard to find in stores.
on January 14, 2013
I really like leather gloves, but was in the mood for something
different in color. Bought the green gloves and just love them!
The color is true to the picture and size is right on. You won't be sorry about buying these.
on January 7, 2014
I like the fit. I wish I had gotten them in a longer version. They come to the wrist. My last pair were longer and I really loved that fact.
on December 21, 2012
I have been looking for leather gloves and here they are. I was pleased with the fit as well as the leather.
I enjoy wearing them.
on February 4, 2015
Love, love my gloves - very soft and warm! Would suggest buying a size larger then you normally wear!
on January 29, 2015
Handgloves arrived quickly and in great condition. The problem is with the size. They seem to run smaller than normal. The medium I ordered seems more like a small and I have average size hands.
on April 5, 2013
I purchased these for my mother in law in the green color. She LOVED them,
stating they were the nicest gloves she had ever owned. Quality, soft leather,
delicious interior, good fit.

See 1 answered question