4.0 out of 5 stars Warm
These gloves are gorgeous and very warm. The moment you put them on your hands heat right up. The fingers aren't quite long enough for me but the overall length fit my hand just right. The colors are exactly as described. The leather is very fine which means you have to be very gentle with them but for driving/fashion gloves they're perfect.
Published on October 27, 2012 by Gwynn68

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the color I wanted
These are brown, but looked black in the photo. Looking back I see they were listed as "chocolate". Apparently there is not black available, so I'll probably be returning them. Not the fault of Amazon, just a misread on my part.
Published on December 18, 2012 by Paula Doyle

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, October 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft as silk, November 27, 2012
These beautiful gloves are the softest leather I've ever felt. So supple. The fit is great, they fit snugly but have enough room for my wedding set and costume rings. The color is beautiful, very true to the picture. The ties come untied but not too often. I wish I had ordered more then one pair. They come in a nice box, making them a perfect gift. The price is amazing. They are totally worth the regular price. I've never been this happy about a pair of gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gloves, December 27, 2012
I purchased these for a gift for my wife for Christmas, I was a little apprehensive to purchase on picture alone but the gloves did not dissapoint. Also they come packaged in a nice box with the gloves inside a tasteful bag which actually helped to accentuate the elegence of the gift. All I had to do was wrap the box. This is a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Lane Women's Lambskin Leather Ruched Tie Gloves-Chocolate L, October 3, 2013
Fantastic, very comfortable, easy to pull on and off!
I feel so elegant when I wear them.
Very beautifully made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the red!, January 30, 2013
I was looking for a gift for my friend for Christmas and she has everything! I saw these gloves and really liked them. I gave them to her and she loved the red!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves, January 17, 2013
Love them.. Very comfortable very nice.Bought them for my self for Christmas.True to size.
They are warm and fitting to the fingers

5.0 out of 5 stars grammy ann, January 14, 2013
Love these gloves. They look so feminine with the ruching & tie. Nice, soft leather and have had no problem with the ties coming undone.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHRISTMAS present, January 9, 2013
my wife is always saying her hands are cold this is the best gloves for the price she loves them a grat buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and quality!, January 8, 2013
Maybe not that warm during very cold temperature but otherwise they are great!
----- ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ --------

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality leather and cashmere, December 30, 2012
Great deal for a real leather and cashmere gloves. They are soft, both inside so that you feel good and outside so that you can easily move your fingers. I don't want to pay the original price but if you can find it with the sale price, buy it. Still, I am not sure whether they will be still warm when it is 0F.