very convenient, beautiful, all tell comments I is very happy... and the size approaches, I carry the size 9. but I bought 9,5. very much I recommend to all
Published 8 months ago by Svetlana Solonenco

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small/narrow
This is a very cute shoe, but I've found that Luxury Rebel runs small and narrow. Im not sure if its the European cut or what but the next half size up is too big. I wear a 8, which was too small, then I ordered a 8.5, and it was too large, so I had to return the shoe. I was very disappointed.
Published on November 13, 2012 by M. Yarrington

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small/narrow, November 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars very convenient, beautiful, all tell comments I is very happy... and the size approaches, I carry the size 9. but I bought 9,5., June 9, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoe, April 4, 2014
Amazon Customer (MISSOURI CITY, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
The shoe fits perfectly and I love it. It is exactly what I needed to work in. Not too short or tall of a heel.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute shoes, June 10, 2013
They are cute shoes just slightly cheap looking for the price felt that leather looks super fake but not in a trendy way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 6, 2013
My first purchase of the brand and i love it. Not sure how comfortable it will be after hours of wear, but i love the look on my feet. A bit snug but not enough for me to really want to size up as i expect them to stretch a bit with wear. I like the look but note that the sides of your foot are a bit exposed in the shoe, so you don't get that full boot coverage, but i like it, makes it unique. Thanks again Amazon for the great price on a beautiful shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, May 13, 2013
I wish the color was a little bit more on the greyish color side. Otherwise, I like the shoe and fits good and comfortable, with that color, kind of hard to find outfit that would match it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!, March 14, 2013
I've been scouring the web and various stores for the perfect pair of taupe shoes, and I am so happy to have found these! They are of great quality and make your feet look amazing. I have received compliments on them even after only wearing then a couple of times. I highly recommend them! I am glad I took the reviews to heart, too--I ordered a half-size up as my feet are a bit wider than most. They fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, February 14, 2013
this is a very nice, classy shoe love the fit. well made, would have liked in other colors... but did not have in my size

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Rebel Women's Kenny Pump,Taupe, January 28, 2013
I love this shoe but its really tight in the toe area. European cut shoes run small even when you go a size up. So I had to return them. But I loved the shoe! Wished it fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, January 26, 2013
Elle Anders (Conyers, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This shoes are so beautiful in person. They are a great quality and look sleek and polished. So happy with my purchase. Ordered a half size up as suggested and they fit perfectly.

Luxury Rebel Women's Kenny Pump