Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luxury Gift Rose Gold Bezel Skeleton Automatic Mechanical Men Suit Wrist Watch Bargain!!!
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 17, 2013
This is a great buy. I've had this watch for a week and a half now and everyone who sees it asks about it and complements it. So far it has kept time accurately. It is automatic, so the motion created by your movements winds the springs that power the watches hands. So if you don't wear it, the watch may stop ticking. But so far, it has not stopped. I have taken it off for a period of about 10 hours and it continued ticking, so thats good. A little bulky but a great buy. stainless steel, waterproof, leather strap, clear numbers, and a beautiful mechanism. I just hope it lasts and works for a long time, I'll see if it still works in the next few months.
on January 21, 2013
When I ordered this watch on the first of January, it said that it was supposed to arrive on the 25th, which is a pretty long time, so i was pretty surprised when it arrived on the 14th, half the amount of time it said that it was going to arrive in. I have worn it almost every day, and it has been right on time with my dad's ATOMIC watch, which is pretty impressive for a relatively cheap luxury watch. Also, I take it off every night before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning and look to see how much wind it has left, it is still around 75% wound. All in all, an amazing watch and I would highly recommend it to anybody who likes quality luxury watches.
on March 28, 2013
I checked the watch description before I purchased, specifically the bezel casing, they stated alloy which normally means metal, I was surprised when package arrived and felt so light, I thought perhaps no watch inside, but there was, it is just made of plastic with rose gold sprayed on. I can't wear this watch, I need to figure out how to return.
on December 26, 2012
I love this watch. I have checked out others this is the best by far for the price. Looking to purchase another for my brother.

See 1 answered question