|Fits as expected||
Luxury Spa Robe - Microfiber with Cotton Terry Lining
|Price:||$99.00 - $126.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Inner lining: Perfect blend of soft yet absorbent 80/20 cotton-poly terry
- Classic shawl collar; Beautifully trimmed pockets; Double belt loops and silky charmeuse piping and trims
- Full Length (falls between ankles and lower calves depending on height). Machine washable
- Our Promise: We're so confident you'll love this robe, we're backing it with our hassle-free 30-day return guarantee. See policy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Modeled after the luxurious spa robes found in exclusive spas and resorts, our luxury spa robe is designed for years of sumptuous use. The Luxe Robe combines two robes in one. This dual layer luxury spa robe is made of supersoft brushed microfiber and lined in plush white terry. The microfiber outer shell is silky and lightweight while the white terry-blended lining is soft and absorbent - creating the best of both worlds. Step out of the bath or shower and wrap yourself dry in ultimate comfort and luxury. Exclusively designed and made by Plush Necessities. Available in variety of colors and 7 adult sizes (XS to 3XL).
Wash in cool water with like colors. Tumble dry low.
X-Small: Fits chest size up to 34 inches. Robe length is 48"
Small: Fits chest size up to 36 inches. Robe length is 49"
Medium: Fits chest size up to 40 inches. Robe length is 50"
Large: Fits chest size up to 42 inches. Robe length is 53"
X-Large: Fits chest size up to 46 inches. Robe length is 54"
XX-Large: Fits chest size up to 50 inches. Robe length is 55"
XXX-Large: Fits chest size up to 54 inches. Robe length is 56"
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B000EVHPMQ
- Item model number: LR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 5, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Hence I decided to spring for the Luxury Spa Robe. You should note that the exterior is smooth (microfiber) and the interior is the cotton terry.
My wife was really pleased with its look and quality and continues to use it regularly. I also bought some matching slippers, she likes those, too.
The delivery was lightning fast; I received it only 3 days after placing the order.
Review for Robe:
1. Comfortable material. Both the microfiber outer shell and the terry inside lining are super soft.
2. Functional design. There's a terry loop inside near the neck for hanging the robe on a hook. There is a hidden inside pocket on the right side of the chest in the interior terry. There are two large outside pockets in the microfiber, offering ample room to store tissues, pacifiers, burp cloths, etc. There are 3 belt loops, one large one in the back and two on each side. The side ones are double belt loops, allowing adjustment to a lower or higher height. The sleeves are kimono style, offering ample room to wear velour or a fluffy sweatshirt underneath for extra warmth without feeling bulky or tight.
3. Chic yet casual styling. The tailoring provides attention to detail. The collar edge, belt edge, and fold-over sleeves are trimmed with satin cord, color-matched to the interior terry lining. The fold-out collar provides nice color contrast. If you want a form-fitting robe that shows off the silhouette, this is not the robe for you. The material is not thick or bulky and offers some warmth. However, if you want a very cozy robe that offers a lot of warmth, this is not the robe to select. The length of the robe is very reasonable. This is a long-length robe that hits about lower mid-shin for me, long enough to keep most of the legs warm.
4. Great spectrum of sizing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice color but quality seems low for the price. The inside fabric feels rough. I returned it.Published 7 days ago by N.A.T.
I bought this for my mother (50 years old) who has worn a robe every morning since I was a child. She loves a good robe but this robe is beyond good, its truly great! Read morePublished 7 days ago by KMac
Just what I wanted....long, warm but not too hot, washes up nicely and has pockets!!Published 11 days ago by knittinsis
I love this robe, very good quality, very comfortable. I am 5'9" 140lbs and I got the medium. It fits well but maybe just a little bigger on me than I'd like. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Megan Johnson
Overall, I am happy with this purchase. I wanted a robe that was similar to ones I have used in high-end hotels. This one comes pretty close. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amanda