5.0 out of 5 stars Cheshire Cat Tights!
I was the Cheshire Cat for Halloween and these babies fit the bill perfectly. I wore a pair on my legs and a pair on my arms and it sounds awkward but it looked amazing and I didn't have to spend a fortune!
Published on April 4, 2011 by Rachel C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin,
These socks are thin, therefore they're not recommended for the winter. They look cute otherwise. They slip a bit if you walk around.
Published on July 13, 2008 by T. La

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheshire Cat Tights!, April 4, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars CUTE, June 5, 2008
This review is from: Lycra Acrylic Striped Thigh High Nylon Stocking (Apparel)
These thigh highs are adorable and I purchased them solely for a "candy land" themed costume. They are a bit tight on the thighs which is why I gave four stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantstic, June 6, 2013
These fit really well! Okay, maybe a little tight around my thighs but oh well. They're perfect for my Female Trickster John cosplay(Homestuck) and they matched my fabric for the costume perfectly!

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin,, July 13, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars Novelty product only, November 24, 2013
I ordered these to go with a costume and they serve their purpose however I will say they do not feel great and look a little cheap. For novelty purposes though, it's a go.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color..., November 19, 2013
I thought that the ones I had ordered were hot pink and white, not red. They are still cute...but...not what I expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars One size my ass, March 15, 2013
you have to have very slim legs if you want to wear these. They were also made out of a very thin and itchy material

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon wish list item. Very cute and durable., October 18, 2012
Someone off of my amazon wish list bought these for me. I think they're very cute. I don't have any complaints about them being thin. They feel like sock material to me. Wore these out the other night and absolutely loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars As the Picture Says, October 2, 2011
Soft and sexy, and the pink one is beautiful. The size is free size as mentioned in the product description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 22, 2007
These stockings are great! They are very cute and comfortable to wear. I wore them for a Halloween costume, and I liked them so much that I wear them with normal outfits as well!

Rate and Discover Movies