4.0 out of 5 stars Picture inaccuracies
I thought I was getting several different canisters of media. Picture was deceiving, because you only get one canister with your order.
Published 18 months ago by Scott Verret

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo is misleading.
There's nothing wrong with the media I received but the photo might lead one to believe they are ordering one pound each of three different media.
Published 23 months ago by John L Denu

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo is misleading., October 5, 2012
John L Denu (Jasper, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lyman Reloading Tumbler Media Tufnut (2.75-Pounds) (Sports)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured. :-(, August 25, 2012
Read carefully. The picture shows three pounds, three types of media. It even shows convenient nifty recloseable screw top plastic containers.You get one pound of walnut media in a nondescript cardboard box. Granted, I may not have read carefully, and can't blame anyone but myself, but that won't stop me from not ordering anything from these people who can't even be bothered to be honest enough place an accurate picture on their ad ever again. Plbrfffffft! to you!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture inaccuracies, February 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lyman Reloading Tumbler Media Tufnut (3-Pounds), February 18, 2013
Should have read the reviews first, good product but only one jar of the brown walnut, good but don't expect to get what is pictured

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Mess, February 3, 2013
Wow, how to begin... what a mess! Do not purchase Lyman's dyed walnut media. It seems to be dustier than other medias I have used, but the real problem is the red dye that Lyman uses. What a tremendous mess! My cases, my equipment, and myself are covered in it when I'm done. You wouldn't run your cases through your sizing dies after tumbling in this stuff. You need to clean your cases after tumbling them and what's the point in that? I actually threw away several unused pounds of the stuff and switched to another brand of media which is not dyed. That would be my recommendation, use media that is not dyed along with a case polish and you will not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars it stains, March 20, 2013
well is works pretty good as long as you dont mind a little red residue on your casings that is the only complaint i have

5.0 out of 5 stars gets dirty brass clean, February 16, 2013
this stuff works great as a first step for dirty or stained range brass! use with a lil mineral spirits and makes old brass look great, then finish with ground cob and polish

4.0 out of 5 stars Got what I paid for, December 21, 2012
Extremely quick delivery. I got the regular Super Saver shipping and received my package the very next day. It did not come in a plastic container as the picture shows, instead inside a box it was a plastic baggie with the media. Walnut media works well for me and my brass.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buck, May 30, 2012
Good product, works well, good value. Picture shows 3 containers of media, this can be a little misleading, one container is all you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than factory brass, September 7, 2011
This stuff works great, but it takes time!
First tumble your range brass in this stuff for a couple hours, THEN tumble in some corn cob stuff from the pet store with some brass polish and be amazed with the results.

I agree, at first when I just tumbled with this there was RED stuff everywhere! Then I hit it with the corn cob and was astonished!

Lyman Reloading Tumbler Media Tufnut (2.75-Pounds)
$11.50 $10.99