Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change
Price:$9.99+ $8.50 shipping

on October 5, 2012
There's nothing wrong with the media I received but the photo might lead one to believe they are ordering one pound each of three different media.
on August 25, 2012
Read carefully. The picture shows three pounds, three types of media. It even shows convenient nifty recloseable screw top plastic containers.You get one pound of walnut media in a nondescript cardboard box. Granted, I may not have read carefully, and can't blame anyone but myself, but that won't stop me from not ordering anything from these people who can't even be bothered to be honest enough place an accurate picture on their ad ever again. Plbrfffffft! to you!!
on November 21, 2015
This was the worst tumbler media I have ever used. I traditionally use the corn cob media, but spied this and was excited at the prospects of using it. It put out some much fine powder residue that I ended up having to wash all my cases, wash out my tumbler drum, wash out the media separating pan and the table my tumbler sits on. i also beat a path to sink constantly to was the fine reddish powder off my hands. I finally threw it out and went back to the corn cob media. I absolutely cannot not recommend this to any one.
on July 10, 2014
Nothing wrong with the product, but the packaging is different than the picture. The photo _currently_ shows a bag of media in a box. Past photos showed multiple jugs. Mine came in a single jug. It seems that the picture and the product rarely match exactly. That's not likely to matter to many people, but if it matters to you, take note.
on April 28, 2014
Does alright at cleaning cases, that part is fine. however, it produces this fine red dust that is hell to get off of the cases, my tumbler, my floor, my hands, everything. also, this media has bits that just love to get jammed in primer pockets and not come out. taking a punch to every single case is tedious and dumb. maybe a different media will be better.
on May 10, 2014
This actually came in a clear "jug" not a bag in a box. Works well, I have used it for cleaning at least 2,000 pieces of 45 ACP still looks fresh. Low dust, a tip I use for keeping the media fresh is to toss in a dryer sheet every 1,000 cases of brass to "soak up" some of the break down dust. Helps the media to last longer.
on March 28, 2013
I wish Amazon change the picture - this is three pounds of Tuffnut, not three different products! Causes some unwanted confusion. OK, the review... What I got was a cardboard box with three pounds of Tuffnut in it, not a plastic jug. So no big deal there. What makes this product different from other media is that it has jeweler's rouge added to it which really puts the shine to the cartridges. that's why people complain about the dust, they tumble without a cover so all that rouge goes into the air. My tumbler has a cover so no problem. I will purchase this again.
on February 18, 2013
Should have read the reviews first, good product but only one jar of the brown walnut, good but don't expect to get what is pictured
on May 27, 2014
I read a lot of reviews and bought this product for my vibrating tumbler to shine brass. I ran the machine for 24 hours and barely noticed a difference. I was then talked into buying the green type and it did no better. I am stuck with a big bag of useless cat litter.
on March 3, 2013
I purchased the TufNut (red) rouge treated nutshell cleaning/polishing media. The 3 pound size container fully fills my Frankfort Arsenal Quik-n-Ez tumbler with 200 7.62 x 39 casings. This media cleans and polishes well, removing the worst grime and powder residue as well as light corrosion. If this product won't clean it, I won't reload it...enough said. Will definitely be buying more of this product when it comes time.