Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MAC Lipstick RiRi Woo
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$99.99+ $4.99 shipping

on September 28, 2013
SO I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS LIPSTICK ON THE OFFICIAL MAC WEBSITE AND THOUGHT ID LOOK HERE ON AMAZON FOR A BETTER DEAL. NOT!! ITS WAY MORE EXPENSIVE HERE ON AMAZON PLUS I DONT KNOW IF IT IS A FAKE VERSION OF THE REAL PRODUCT. WITH TAX ITS ONLY $16.20 ON MAC!
on September 28, 2013
on July 16, 2013
This lipstick looks perfect when put on. The colour is amazing and it's a grea pop on your lips. My only concern was that it didn't last through more than two drinks without need for re-application but other than that, perfect
on February 8, 2014
It was not the real thing... They sent me a Mac Lustre, removed the label from the bottom of the lipstick tube and tried to pass it off as RIRI WOO. Seller said that she uses a supplier and has problem with them before.... She ended up giving me a refund.
on February 2, 2014
I love mac, but by far ri ri woo is probably the best red out there, the matte lipstick stays on so long and its such a beautiful shade!!!! Thank you amazon for providing a way for me to replenish my collection! !!!!!!!! the price is well worth it!!!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2014
This is the prettiest red lipstick I have ever purchased. I normally buy glossy lipsticks. This is the first matte lipstick I have bought and have gotten so many compliments on it.
on January 21, 2014
Love it!!! LIpstick is red and no orange under tones! It stays on all day and I matched it with Mac's Cherry Lip Liner!
on May 9, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, DID I SAY LOVE LOL, SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COLOR AND STAYS ON DOESN'T RUN. I'VE RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLIMENTS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on October 15, 2013
I luv this lipstick, the color is amazing! The consistence in the lips is comfortable to apply, and lasts hours applied.
on September 21, 2013
I love love this lipstick, it's popping color really stands out and I've gotten really great compliments on it so far