Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "M-Audio Oxygen Series 61 Ignite MIDI Controller” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 40% off the $299.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
M-Audio Oxygen Series 61 Ignite MIDI Controller
|Price:||$203.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$96.01 (32%)|
- bus-powered 61-key USB MIDI controller - east computer connectivity
- 8 assignable knobs, 9 assignable sliders - control DAW and virtual instrument parameters
- DirectLink mode - instant controller mapping to DAW functions
- dedicated transport and track slected buttons - streamlined session control
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. No MIDI output jack - this device can only be used as a usb connection to the computer, you cannot use this with midi-based hardware (hardware synths, rackmount soundbanks, etc.) The usb driver is also a little finicky, requiring reinstallation on my windows system everytime I change the usb port it is plugged into (annoying).
2. Touch response is lacking - velocity sensitivity was actually much more refined on an old Yamaha PSR-220 that I owned. It's not totally wonky or unusable but there is definitely better to be had out there, even with adjustments via FL Studio response curve control for velocity input, it never responds very well to the lowest velocities.
3. Certain features are finicky - transport controls require MMC (MIDI machine control) to be sent to the host in the case it isn't setup to function right off the bat (integrates awesomely with Pro Tools supposedly, gee no surprise there I guess). Also, the pitch bend controller never works correctly on my setup.
4. Sustain pedal weirdness - depressing the sustain pedal doesn't by default send CC #64 message - it actually just tells the host to "hold" the note itself, which is obnoxious when trying to edit note data (screws up retriggering and you have to manually set the pedal to respond to CC64 for each individual instrument if there is a special function affected by the sustain pedal being held down).
It's usable however. Gets the job done.Read more ›
I recommend this keyboard to anyone that wants to add quality MIDI functionality to their setup for a small price.
I bought it a few weeks ago, and it does EXACTLY what I expected it to (and more) ~ The materials it's made out of are perfect. On my computer it functions perfectly (my computer recognized it no problem using Vista) ~
Regardless, this keyboard fits perfectly on my desk, is solid, feels just like all my regular keyboards as far as quality goes... and well... gosh... I don't have a single complaint.
If you don't look at the system requirements before buying this keyboard --- please don't leave a negative review on it just because you failed to do your part.
It's time to upgrade your computer from Windows 3.1 folks --- and stop slamming technology around like a big angry monkey :) ~
Pardon my humor, I just love this MIDI Controller & feel sorry for the company that made it as they have to suffer unfair reviews like the ones I've seen.
"MY CAR DOESN'T WORK!!! YOUR DEALERSHIP IS HORRIBLE!!!!" --- "Did you fill it with gas sir?" --- "FILL IT WITH WHAT!?!?!" --- "Gas..." --- "STOP TALKING DOWN TO ME!!! YOU'RE ALL HORRIBLE!!!!" [stomps out of the room and walks down the street with his clothes inside out wearing his glasses upside down]
Yes, those are the kinds of people that are leaving reviews on this product :D!!!
Just to answer a quick concern I had --- YES! It does work with FL Studio 9.
|Length: 3:50 Mins|
Overall the M-Audio Oxygen 61 controller is an excellent choice for the musician or producer on a budget.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was looking for a low-priced 61-key controller that was "adaptable," i.e. could work filters and other controllers in software through a "MIDI learn" function,... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Guido
This controller has lots of nice features for the price. The one thing I'm having trouble with, however, is the keyboard action. Read morePublished 22 months ago by stealth94rt
This product is ok the keys are better than some but not as good as some. get what you pay for. my issue with this is that its a pita to sync this with logic pro on a mac. Read morePublished on December 23, 2013 by Scott
Its a good Midi controller, its not the best quality in terms of durability, it has to be treated with love (which I dont have so much in concert situations). Read morePublished on December 1, 2013 by Camilo
I could care less of Avid! I don't use anything but Reason! so I went into the settings and it noticed it right away! turning of the knobs takes 2 seconds to sync up. Read morePublished on September 16, 2013 by HONEY BUN RUN
I've seen mixed reviews for the m-audio oxygen 61 key but I must say its a great midi controller, its built solid, feels right for the money and it functions. Read morePublished on April 29, 2013 by D'Journe