Rain Barrel-Collapsible-74 Gallon Capacity
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Collapsible for winter storage
- Zippered top plus mesh screen to filter out debris
- Strong and UV resistant for years
- Holds 74 gallons of rain water
- Can be used with standard .75" hose ends
Top Customer Reviews
It is easy to install and at the moment I have a full barrel of water which I am using in the garden to water the vegetable garden.. being ecofriendly has its benefits as Houston City has just increased their water rates!!!
2. If you want to connect two barrels, you'll need a hose with female fittings on both ends or a converter. Haven't found one yet
3.The strainer on the top is not fine enough to keep mosquitoes out, so you'll need to add a piece of screening... but the screen may prevent water from flowing into the barrel instead of onto the ground (see next comment)
4. The picture shows a rigid downspout set over the rain barrel, but since the top of the rain barrel itself is not rigid, it's hard to achieve an exact line-up -- set up barrel where some splashing over won't be an issue for your basement.
It came quickly and was very simple to set up. I don't have gutters but I have a good flow of water from a valley on my roof. I was pleasantly surprised that the rain barrel was very sturdy with water coming off the roof. One good rain and it is full. I'm so happy I got one that is larger than the usual 55-60 gallons.
I fixed the debris catcher/mosquito problem by cutting a piece of landscape cloth and clipping it to the edges of the top, kinda pushing it down into the hole. Mosquitos can't get to the water and the water goes right in no problem.
Wish I'd ordered a second one. Tomorrow I need to go get a hose with quick connect so I can start watering plants with my rain water. Filled a watering can from the overflow valve - so easy. Great purchase. Highly recommend this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
collapsed inward and then broke completely. bought heavy duty plastic from Sam's club.Published 12 months ago by none
It's amazing how much water this holds. I used it all summer for the garden instead of water that I have to pay for. :)
It fills up and lasts a long time. Read more
This is the only collapsable rainbarrel I've ever seen. GREAT idea! Didn't even know they were out there till I saw these. How handy to just roll up n put away for summer! Read morePublished on April 9, 2011 by Carol
Purchased this rain barrel for myself and later ordered one for my mom. The fact that is is collapsible makes it easy to store in the winter. Read morePublished on March 11, 2011 by busteacher
It justly got its name. Collapses when we got a huge downpour. If not raining, the wind blows it all over the yard. I would not make the same mistake.Published on March 9, 2011 by green jeans