5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with service
I did not only have my book on time when I needed it, but was actually presently surprised when it came earlier than expected. The book itself was in decent shape for a used item, and I could tell it had been handled/shipped with care. Best of all was the price, though, because I saved about 65% of what it would have cost me to buy the book at the campus bookstore.
Published 17 months ago by David Joyce

1.0 out of 5 stars No Access Code for Connect
I bought this book NEW assuming that it would come with the code I need to access Connect for school. It did not come with it so now I need to go and buy the code separately which completely defeats the purpose of my having bought it new in the first place. I am not usually let down by Amazon but in this case I definitely was.
Published on January 24, 2013 by arpoppo

1.0 out of 5 stars No Access Code for Connect, January 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not recieve access code in new book!, January 11, 2013
Not always I bought book new with no access code after reading this review. very frustrating if you need code get ISBN 0077632699. Ill end up spending more money now than I would have defeating the purpose...

1.0 out of 5 stars Did NOT Receive what was Advertized - Out Right Deception, September 3, 2013
This book is being advertized and sold as "Marketing WITH Connect Plus". They should have provided an Access Code for the 'Connect Plus' on line portion, which they did not. When I emailed the contact, they simply said I must have been Mis Lead by the title and the Connect Plus did not come with the book.

Connect plus is an additional charge or they offered to return the book, which i cannot (too late - my son needs for class)

This deception will end up costing me more than the book is worth...

1.0 out of 5 stars Tore and opened, April 5, 2013
This review is from: M: Marketing (Paperback)
I bought this book assuming that it would be new; however, it did not come with the Access Code that the new books come with, also the sides of the book show wear, this book did not come as advertised.

1.0 out of 5 stars False product description VS actual product, September 24, 2012
This review is from: M: Marketing (Paperback)
This textbook was supposed to have an online code to access the website materials but none was provided.
Because website access is required for my course, this purchase was a complete was of time and money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay textbook, June 28, 2013
This review is from: M: Marketing (Paperback)
This textbook definitely has the material, but much of it did not correlate with my curriculum. Some details were also missing and possibly outdated by now. Barely used the book for my class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with service, September 18, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars No, June 30, 2014
Bugger off. (Arlington, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I paid for this book now let me out of it! What a s*** application this is. Fix it now.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than buying, October 10, 2013
Exact book for class. Renting books is much cheaper, unless you find someone selling it locally dirt cheap. Gonna market myself to the ladies now!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, February 13, 2013
Of course this book was wonderful... It came still wrapped and intact completely.... the online card had not been used so for a huge price cut from the school book store with online access... I kind of feel like I stole it...

M: Marketing
M: Marketing by Dhruv Grewal (Paperback - January 19, 2012)
Used & New from: $4.45