M305 Logitech mouse Anybody know if the M305 moues will work with the new unified system as used on the Logitech 340 keyboard?

RCJP
asked by Richard C. Palson on September 2, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
The newer version of the M305 mouse can pair with the Unifying receiver, although it comes with a nano receiver. It has the Unifying logo on the underside of the mouse, but not on any of the packaging. Look for a 2011 copyright on the bottom of the package; the older 2009 version is not compatible with the Unifying receiver.
Chris answered on October 15, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchased the K205 Keyboard which had a Unifying receiver. I already owned a M305 Mouse which has just a nano receiver. I attempted to pair it via the unifying software downloadable from Logitech and it does not appear to work. This is a shame since the keyboard and mouse both match. Thankfully I only need the kybd at the office so I will just plug the unifying receiver into the docking station I leave at the office and it will all be fine. I will continue to keep my mouse receiver plugged into my laptop usb port where it has been for months and use it when I am mobile as needed.
Amazon Customer answered on March 27, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›