Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 10, 2012
this bag is adorable! Way cuter in person and has nice slots to keep your lipsticks, mascara, etc. organized. It also expands so you can carry a ton of stuff. It's washable or can wiped with a wet cloth to keep clean. Very happy with this purchase and ordered one for my niece who owns a bunch of MAC brushes and the roll-up bag. Thanks!
on December 10, 2012
Ok let me start by saying I worked for Mac at 1 time. This makeup bag is cheap looking and it's extremely tiny.And it's definitely a cheap knock of!! Meaning girls it's not real and lest be reasonable u can hardly fit anything in this make up bag.I don't mind it's a knock of! But the material and the quality of the bag is cheap thin material and this makeup bag is way o expensive but hopefully my niece list it.And the makeup bag I ordered had a pink trim around the edge as shown in the pic but the makeup bag I got had only white trim oround the edge. It's cute but not pratical. Save your money and buy the Mac Makeup bag that's a knock of as well ! for $29.99 well worth it girls. Very dissapointed. Thank you Kristen.
on March 18, 2012
I purchesed this a few weeks ago with the hopes of putting my makeup in it. Unfortunatley when it arrived it was poorly made and the zipper broke. It was not a bad knockoff, but I've seen better. After leaving my initial review I was contacted by the seller and was promised a full refund to compinsate for my unhappy review. I was very surpised and please with the offer and appreciated it. The refund was credited to my accont and I am more then happy to give the sellers a good reference. They show wonderful business practices and care about the how the customer feels, not nickel and diming every transaction. I hope to do buisness with them again in the future. Thank you.

Also, the corrrespondence between seller and I was superb.
on April 28, 2013
Love this bag and the handy holding area on the inside, just the perfect size for me to put in my carry bag for work. Actually I going to try to order another one to keep handy for the future just in case anything happens to this bag.
on May 14, 2012
This bag looks medium sized but please be aware it's pretty small. I paid $25 shipped and it's available on ebay for $18 shipped but I rather buy from Amazon anyway and pay a bit more. I was surprised how small it really was. There are a few more pictures on there now from other users. I will try to post a pic next to a dollar bill as comparison.
on August 1, 2013
This bag is really cheap and it seems like a knockoff, the zipper is really fragile and separates really easily, I'm not really happy with my purchase and don't recomend it...
on December 17, 2012
Love this bag! So sleek and stylish!!! It's m favorite make up bag!!!!!!! I would recommend this product to everyone!
on June 27, 2012
I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A LITTLE BIT BIGGER, MY POWDER MAC BRUSH DOES NOT FIT IN THE BAG JUST SO YOU GET AN IDEA
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2014
very good items and quality
on January 6, 2015
great bag to travel with