Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on December 3, 2010
For the last year or two I've been having a hard time finding this stuff in any of the local stores. It works great at sealing small cracks and other areas that let cold air in during the winter months.

In a few spots I've left some for years now and its still doing a great job. Like the others said I hope this isnt being phased out as its a great product, highly recommended.
on September 8, 2008
I have used this product and similar DAP sealant that you put on and peel off when you no longer need it. I like the fact that it doesn't tear paint away like the weatherstripping tape does. I don't like the smell when you first apply it, but it does go away. If you are sensitive to fumes you may need to clear out for a few hours. It peels easily to remove. I use it around drafty old windows with good result. If the gap is too big, you may have to really load it, but it still is worth it. It is clear so it isn't as noticeable as tape could be
on August 3, 2010
This is a wonderful product. It works as advertised. I can no longer get this product in Portland, Oregon. I hope it hasn't been discontinued. I had to use Dap Seal and Peel. I don't like it. It has a very strong odor that lingers a long time.
on November 26, 2008
Exclellent sealant which is very easy to apply and to remove in the Spring, Very good at blocking drafts.Not noticable when applied