5.0 out of 5 stars So Convenient!
This is the best idea for a camera case ever! It stays attached to your camera using the tripod screw mount already on your camera. You just open the velcro closure and you are ready to snap a picture quickly. No fumbling getting your camera out of a case...and you don't lose your case, either! High quality construction will make this case last many years!
Published on January 4, 2011 by G. German

1.0 out of 5 stars screw too small for my camera
Published on September 17, 2012 by Mabel Peery

5.0 out of 5 stars So Convenient!, January 4, 2011
This review is from: MADE Always On AO-1119-PNK Wrap Up Compact Camera Wrap (Pink Dots) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars screw too small for my camera, September 17, 2012
I was so disappointed that this did not work for my camera. A friend of mine had one and when I saw this on Amazon I was excited and ordered it. When I got it the screw that fits in bottom of camera was too small. My friend tried it on her camera and it would not fit for her camera either. A very nice product, just has wrong size screw for 2 different types of camera's...