Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MADE Always On AO-1119-PNK Wrap Up Compact Camera Wrap (Pink Dots)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 17, 2012
I was so disappointed that this did not work for my camera. A friend of mine had one and when I saw this on Amazon I was excited and ordered it. When I got it the screw that fits in bottom of camera was too small. My friend tried it on her camera and it would not fit for her camera either. A very nice product, just has wrong size screw for 2 different types of camera's...
on January 4, 2011
This is the best idea for a camera case ever! It stays attached to your camera using the tripod screw mount already on your camera. You just open the velcro closure and you are ready to snap a picture quickly. No fumbling getting your camera out of a case...and you don't lose your case, either! High quality construction will make this case last many years!
on January 23, 2016
I love the ease of opening and closing this wrap and knowing it give a bit more protection to the camera