4.0 out of 5 stars fun, simple read! 3.5 stars
3.5 stars
I usually like to read books that have already been reviewed so I can read peoples thoughts, so I was a little leery of being the first to review this book. But with the 99 cent price and the story description I thought I would give it a try.

Published on July 1, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm
Published on August 8, 2012 by Bookie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, simple read! 3.5 stars, July 1, 2012
3.5 stars

The book is a fast read and fairly easy. It is definitely not a deep story and is more for just light fun in my opinion. It is definitely a more erotic romance, but it does still have strong characters and a storyline.

My only issue with this type of story is that there is so much supposed "romance " yet no one ever says they love each other! Guess I just like to see that in love stories. :) I often wonder....do people REALLY just sleep around that much??

All in all it was a fun way to pass some time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 18, 2012
This review is from: MADversary (Kindle Edition)
Loved the story line. Kept me guessing to the end. Loved the characters. I would definitely read this book again!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have MAD love for MADversary =), November 25, 2013
This review is from: MADversary (Kindle Edition)
I read this book as part of Jamison's Backstage Passion. LOVED it!!!

When Jamison is not writing bigger than life rock sagas...she excels at writing about things and people we know and love (sometimes hate) in our everyday lives.
Who the hell doesn't hate the back-stabbing bitch from high school...who looks at going to their high school reunion as anything BUT pure torture and who doesn't have that high school crush that got away? We ALL do damn it and this book is a glimpse into one woman's journey back in time (not literally) as she attends her 10 year reunion and comes face to face with her EX, who is now a big time rock star.
It is fresh and fun and sexy and at times so real...all the things that make a book cling to you and get into your heart. I sure remember showing up at MY 5 year reunion (20 pounds lighter and feeling hot) and wanting to hit on all those guys who never gave me a second look as a teenager. This book was a fast and very entertaining read and it always makes me happy when the characters, although faced with problems and adversaries (yes, I used the title word because it really fit the book)find a way to talk it out and don't go too long before they find out the truth behind the lies. Loved the ending too...thanks!

*****5***** wanna go back to the good old days stars =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, August 15, 2013
This review is from: MADversary (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. I got it because I thought it looked interesting and had no idea how much I'd be sucked in. The only negative? We don't have more. I think I've become spoiled to those books in a series because the characters keep living on.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT - A 2ND CHANCE AT LOVE, July 24, 2014
Title: MADversary
Series: not a series
Category /Genre: NA Romance
Recommended for: 18+ due to sexual content
Received from: Jade C. Jamison in exchange for an honest review
Grammar/editing: A – near perfect

Megan is an introvert and assistant librarian at the Winchester Public Library. It has been ten years since high school graduation and her best friend, Lisa, is cajoling her to attend. Megan doesn’t want to run into her high school sweetheart, a boy she never got over and is now the lead singer for the popular heavy-metal band MADversary. When she gives in, her greatest fear is realized, sparks fly, and Meg is afraid of being left behind once again.
I loved this story. It was hot… as in melt-your-panties hot…with a lot of sweet. Tyler is a rock God with a heart of gold. His sensitive side makes him swoon-worthy, but he also knows how to rock the sheets.

I completely “get” Megan. I, too, am very introverted and hate loud and crowds although I will brave them for something I really want (like the right kind of music). We prefer the company of books over most people. We share the feelings of “what if” of a high school boyfriend. We share a fear of being alone and the fear of choosing so poorly that we would rather be alone. We are romantics with a side of skeptic. We are the hopeless, hopeful romantics who pray that we are wrong and not all men are the same.

This story is all about the second chance at a love that had never died. What happens when you get that opportunity to reunite with the man who has held your heart? He is the man against whom all other men have been compared for ten years. Do you take a chance, even when you think it’s just a weekend lust down memory lane?

Jade Jamison is observant. She knows people and it shows in her writing. This story had me sucked in from page one and I didn’t want to let go until I was done.

5.0 out of 5 stars MADversary, September 2, 2012
This review is from: MADversary (Kindle Edition)
Jade C. Jamison is an excellent author. I am always on the lookout for her books. MADversary was a great read. It was a romantic suspense that kept you guessing and interested. I would reccommend any of her books!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, August 8, 2012
Bookie (Decatur, AL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MADversary (Kindle Edition)
This book kept my attention and I didn't have trouble finishing it, but I thought it could have been better. I thought they went to bed too fast and that their wasn't enough communication....he didn't even have her phone number after they spent the night together. The characters didn't really get into my head if you know what I mean. Sometimes you can just "feel" the characters and this wasn't one of those books. It is readable though, as I said I had no trouble finishing it. I wanted to know how things worked out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, May 20, 2014
tkdmom (St, Clair Shores, MI, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MADversary (Kindle Edition)
This is acute, fast paced love story about possible second chances. The storyline moves smoothly and the characters are well detailed and very believable. Megan and Tyler were in a relationship in high school but different life paths separated them, until the ten year reunion. Can young love be rekindled after so many years and totally different life styles? A really enjoyable read you shouldn't miss.

Gifted a copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: MADversary (Kindle Edition)
This was a fun read! Who does not dread going back to a high school reunion? Megan Walker is dreading attending her reunion due to one person in particular, singer Tyler Green. An old boyfriend who is now famous and plays in the Heavy Metal Band MADversary. What will happen? Will they reconnect? Will they rekindle their connection? Fun read and a quick one!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Have you ever wondered what it would be like to attend your 10 year reunion, December 12, 2013
This review is from: MADversary (Kindle Edition)
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to attend your 10 year reunion ? What it would be like to see your ex-boyfriend ? The one that got away ? For Megan Walker she is dreading about attending her reunion due to one person in particular - singer Tyler Green , her old boyfriend who left to become famous and now plays in the Heavy Metal Band MADversary. MADversary was a short but sweet novel where we all can guess the plotline of two old lovers reuniting and then of course compromising in order to live happily ever after for now anyway. Like most of Jade C. Jamison's books, MADversary is only a few chapters long and the perfect read if you love rock n roll romances and is wanting a quick lunchtime bite or have an appointment and need to sit in the waiting room.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›