5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
I bought other talking watches which did not please my Dad. He needed a watch that told the time clearly and loud enough for him to understand which Tel-Time Talking Watch did. I am pleased with the puchase and the price, as well.
Published on August 20, 2010 by Kathi

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to understand the voice
Published on January 26, 2012 by Matt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, August 20, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars awsome purchase, April 14, 2010
Timeman "Time Man" (Matthews, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talking Watch Unisex
this is an awsome purchase (especialy for those that are blind or have low vision) my only negitive comment is that there's no volume control so it's sometimes hard to hear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to understand the voice, January 26, 2012
This review is from: Talking Watch Unisex
I got this for my Grandma because she has trouble seeing. The problem is, the voice on it is not very clear at all. So now, instead of asking me what time the microwave clock shows, she pushes the button on the watch and asks me what time the watch says. Half the time I can't even understand what it said. One more problem is that the buttons and their labels are super small and hard for most elderly people to work.

3.0 out of 5 stars talking watch, June 24, 2011
This review is from: Talking Watch Unisex
Purchased this watch for my elderly, visually impaired mother. The voice is clear, but the activation buttons are small and she touches the wrong ones when "seeing" what time it is. I think this watch would be good for someone a little younger who is visually impaired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for visually impaired wife, October 28, 2007
Onikaze (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talking Watch Unisex
I bought this for my wife who recently lost her eyesight and, with luck, seems to be getting it back. Still, it could be months, years, or never before it's to the point where she could read a watch. This has been great for her making one more step towards independence after her loss of vision. These kinds of watches are definitely worthwhile to anyone that cannot see well enough to read a wristwatch.

3.0 out of 5 stars I got hhe wrong one, May 1, 2013
John F. Allen (APACHE JUNCTION, ARIZONA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talking Watch Unisex
I didn't realize that I didn't get the watch I had ordered until the review came up. I received the square one with buttons on the side. It was a very good watch - but hard for my wife to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a hero to my blind father, November 5, 2011
AprilWhine (On the road...) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talking Watch Unisex
My father, who just turned 80, has been going blind for 20 years. Now that he is showing some signs of senility, he is obsessed with the time. This watch is loud enough for him to hear without being loud enough to drive everyone else crazy. Wearing this watch, he can sit and listen to TV while checking the time every few minutes. The whole family loves this watch!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not practical for people with poor vision, July 14, 2011
This review is from: Talking Watch Unisex
This watch is very dark in color. Buttons are small, hard to see, and complicTed to use. The readout is tiny and dark The instructions are also hard to read. And the watch and strap look like cheap plastic. It's really hard to say anything complimentary about this product. Not recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst watch, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Talking Watch Unisex
I purchased this watch in December for my blind friend. It only worked for 5 months I changed the battery which only lasted 5 months and the time still going crazy. The blind person is so upset as he taught that this gift would be very helpful to him it turned out to be more of a hindrance. The time keeps going to military time when pressed and the talking voice could hardly be heard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Talking Watch, January 27, 2009
This review is from: Talking Watch Unisex
The first watch I received was defective. I told them and they sent me a # to send it back. No Problem! A few days later I received a new one and its working fine. I love it and I'd buy from this Company again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Talking Watch Unisex
Talking Watch Unisex by MAGNIFYING AIDS
$13.53
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.