|Rid yourself of unsightly, unwanted back hair without waxing, chemicals, laser, or electrolysis -- all from the comfort and privacy of your own home.|
- One time purchase with one low cost.
- Easy to use, lightweight, and do-it-yourself.
- Offers a fully extendable and adjustable handle that locks into place at various lengths to reach even the most difficult middle and lower portions of the back for men of all sizes.
- Allows you to rid yourself of unwanted back hair in the privacy of your own home -- not some fancy or overpriced salon or spa.
- Completely painless, unlike waxing, chemicals, laser, or electrolysis.
- Folds into a neat, compact size for discreet storage or travel.
- Shave your back whenever you feel you need it, and it is perfect for quick touch ups.
Before the Mangroomer, there were three hair removal options -- waxing, chemicals, and laser/electrolysis. Waxing is an effective way to remove hair, but it is incredibly painful. Waxing actually rips hairs right out of their follicles, violently removing them from your body. And since you certainly can't wax your own back, you'll need to make an appointment and pay someone to do apply the wax and rip it off your back with your hair.
Chemicals are also another viable option for hair removal, but it too comes with it's own set of cons. With chemical treatment there is a chance that skin irritation and scarring may occur, and similar to waxing, chemical treatment must be applied by someone else. Chemical treatments are also notorious for noxious fumes that make for an uncomfortable and embarrassing hair loss treatment.
The third treatment option, laser/electrolysis hair removal, is very expensive and, similar to the other treatment options, it cannot be done in the comfort and privacy of your own home. It requires multiple treatments and does not stop the growth of any new hair, plus it doesn't even guarantee that it will stop the hair growth of treated follicles. Combine these embarrassing option with expensive costs and you'll see why some many people are switching to the Mangroomer.
The Mangroomer folds out to whopping 135-degrees.
It is a breeze to reach those difficult, hairy lower-back areas.
The shaver even extends to tackle the hard-to-reach middle back.
Does shaving make your hair grow back thicker? Darker? Faster? According to a study from the Mayo Clinic the answer is no. In an article from Mayo Clinic dermatologist Lawrence Gibson, M.D. and his colleagues, the shaving myth is officially debunked: shaving hair doesn't make it grow back thicker. It also doesn't affect the color or rate of growth. The color, location, thickness and length of hair on your body mainly depends on genetics and hormones. After you shave body hair, it may feel coarse or stubbly for a time as it grows out. During this phase body hair may be more noticeable, and it may appear darker or thicker, but it's not. The Mayo Clinic article also stated that you should see your doctor if you have a sudden increase in facial or body hair.
How the Mangroomer Can Improve Your Life
- Look and Feel Clean and Manicured -- Eliminating unsightly back hair presents a more refined, clean image to others.
- Confidence -- Increase your confidence knowing that you are "back hair free" and no one will be staring or snickering at you, or get turned off by unsightly back hair.
- Romance -- Start up that spark in your relationship or marriage by surprising your partner with a smooth, sexy back.
- Muscle Definition -- Shaving the hair off your back shows your muscle definition in much greater detail. You'll simply look in better shape after using the Mangroomer.
- Sweat -- Keep your back shaved clean and help keep your back dry with less sweat and less chance for body odor.
- First Impressions -- As the saying goes, you only get one chance to make a first impression. Don't let back hair ruin the image you are trying to project.
- Summer Essentials -- When your shirt is off this summer, no back hair is a big plus. Whether you're at the beach or a pool party, use the Mangroomer to avoid embarrassing, hairy-back jokes.
- Avoid Embarrassing Public Treatment Options -- With the Mangroomer you can shave your back privately, easily, quickly, painlessly, and inexpensively by yourself, in the comfort of your own home.