Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marc Jacobs Daisy By Marc Jacobs Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz For Women
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on October 22, 2007
Marc Jacobs NEVER seize to amaze me! DAISY is ABSOLUTELY LOVELY. Of course, we all know a real daisy has no scent at all to it! But the scent of this perfume smells as lovely as a daisy looks.

I've always loved scents that are different and aren't too strong. It takes forever for me to find a scent that suits me because I'm just so darn picky about it! In the past I've used Moschino I Love Love, then I switched to the original Marc Jacobs for women perfume. And when I heard Daisy was coming out, I HAD to go and see what it was all about. So, I found out that Daisy had its own special website and from there I registered my address for a sample! And I'm telling you, the scent is adorable and to-die-for.

Top notes: bright and fresh violet leaves, wild strawberries. Mid notes: comfortable violet petals, jasmine bouquet. Base notes: feminine musk, vanilla infusion.

So anyways, ALL IN ALL, I am way beyond satisfied with this perfume! I ran out to get the gift box and everything at Nordstrom which is totally worth the price! If you're not too sure, go to a department store to ask for a sample or just spritz some on yourself there. Or! You may go to the website [...] to request a free sample which comes a beautiful packet.
on November 5, 2007
"Enter the world of Daisy: fresh and feminine, with a playful innocence..."

Well, this is what the description of the perfume is and let me say that this is exactly what it makes me feel!!!

The first thing that caught my attention is, of course, the bottle. I just couldn't walk past the store without spraying some on my skin. I thought, this better be as pretty as the bottle it's in. So I sprayed a little bit and I thought that the first whiff was pretty heavenly. But I have smelt heavenly before only to realize after about an hour of the perfume sinking in that it doesn't suit me. So off I continued with my shopping and actually forgot about it. But as I was browsing around, someone asked me what perfume I was wearing. And boy, was I sold! I simply had to have this! It is such a beautiful floral scent that is never overpowering. It's the kind that simply makes you feel confident and cheerful every time you wear it. It's bright and summery. The first time I wore this to work, several of my colleagues commented on it. Now what more can a girl ask for? Okay, so I'm in my early 30's but I still like to smell young and pretty. I am taking off one star because the scent doesn't linger long enough.

Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.
on November 25, 2007
When I first smelled Daisy in a magazine sample, I fell in love with it. I went out and bought it within the next week. It's a light non-offensive sweet smell. Sometimes I get compliments on it!

However, the problem is that this does not last long! I wish Marc Jacobs could come out with a eau de parfum version. As great as it smells, it's not worth the money because it doesn't last more than 2-3 hours. After that, it's basically only the smell of gardenia, which I didn't like.

My suggestion for the people at Marc Jacobs: make a fragrance that lasts longer and with less gardenia please!

For people who are planning to buy this fragrance, go out and sample it yourselves at a department store or something and see how it reacts with your body chemistry.
on September 19, 2007
I love this scent. Very fresh. Just smells clean and fruity to me. Very PRETTY. I would have given it 5 stars, but the scent only seems to last for a couple hours. I have to carry a small sample I got from the department store in my purse, because this really has no lasting power. I hope they come out with an "Eau de Parfum" in the future. Other than that, I LOVE this scent. My husband loves it too.
on February 13, 2009
Daisy is a seductive, sensual scent that is sure to drive your significant other wild . . .and it helps if you enjoy it yourself as well . . .

Top Notes:Violet leaf, wild strawberry, and grapefruit
Mid-Notes: gardenia, jasmine,and violet (the flower,not leaves, this time)
Base Notes: white woods, vanilla,and musk

Hints/Tips/Comments/Suggestions/Etc . . Involving Mark Jacobs DAISY:

1) Three simple words: SMELL BEFORE BUY . . . You don't want to be stuck with a fragrance you don't like do you . . .

2)The scent strength of DAISY is just the way I like it - moderate . . not too intense and not too subtle . . .

3) My one complaint . . . It doesn't last very long (on average 4 or so hours) . . . If you really like this scent then you're going to have to live with reapplying the fragrance during your work day or whatever . .

4) This scent is perfect for both Adults and Teens

5) This fragrance is good for casual, daily use . . .I would recommend something more exotic and sophisticated for "special" usage (maybe even a little more intense?)
on August 16, 2012
I absolutely love Daisy by Marc Jacobs!! Its the only perfume I wear, & I am very often asked by both men & women " what is that wonderful scent you wear?" It's perfect for day or night wear & I reconmend it highly!!
on December 30, 2008
I've been a big fan of Marc Jacobs' fragrance line for some time now. His first fragrance for women is one of my all time favorites (I've been using it religiously for the past 5 years.) and I still get plenty of compliments on it. My best friend purchased Daisy for me as a Christmas present, and while it took a few wears for me to truly grow fond of it, it is a fragrance I thoroughly enjoy. I love that the fragrance isn't too overpowering, but still has a feminine quality to it. I never cared for fragrances that were too floral, but this scent nails it just right. I admit that I can't list the various notes, but at the end of the day, if it smells lovely, then I'm sold.
Also, as someone who has migraines and relatives who are sensitive to certain fragrances, I have never had an issue with wearing this fragrance, or any other Marc Jacobs fragrance for that matter, around my friends and family with complaint.
The only problem I have with this fragrance is the fact that it doesn't seem to last all day. I have considered purchasing the solid fragrance to keep in my purse for "touch ups" throughout the day.
However, the one negative in regards to this fragrance is outweighed heavily by the positives. If you are looking for a soft, feminine floral fragrance then Marc Jacobs Daisy won't disappoint.
on January 6, 2013
I got this as a gift and I usually love most Younkers perfumes and anything from Victorias Secret but never have gotten so many compliments on the Smell of this one! It is flirty and fun.....and not offensive at all. LOVE!
on June 16, 2014
No, i am desappointed. When i put the parfum on me the smell don't stay!! I don't understand because when i try it at la Bay, it stay longer, more then 3 hours. It it the réal parfum or a fake ..?

Than Youtube to revese m'y comments, hope You can help me!
on March 16, 2008
Smells fresh and floraly.... I bought the large bottle and was then disappointed when I read an article that the target audience for this fragrance is 18-24 year olds (I'm 37) but that doesn't stop me from wearing it. It's perfect for every day wear and lasts a long time too. Check it out at the perfume counter, ladies!!

See 1 answered question