Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Daisy Eau So Fresh
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$38.46 - $199.00

on November 9, 2011
I purchased this perfume back in June 2011. It's been a short 5 months and it's already almost gone! I love this perfume sooooo much! I smell good and feel good when I wear it. If my morning didn't go so well, I squirt this a few times and it's literally a "pick-me-up" becuase it smells so good. The scent lasts on your clothes all day but only if you layer it with the lotion. I get tons and tons of compliments on this perfume, never fails. My roomate is constantly trying to steal some, I've resorted to hiding it from her! I call it "the good stuff"!
on June 5, 2014
I ordered this perfume in September of 2013 and have used as my daily fragrance consistently since that time. I had noticed a handful of reviews with thoughts that this product may be fake. I chose to ignore these since initially the quality seemed to be authentic, and I routinely received compliments on how lovely it smells. Over the last couple months of, I noticed the general strength of the scent was declining, however it still maintained the same fragrance. Today, I spritzed on my usual two sprays and it was like I had doused myself in rubbing alcohol. Overnight, the scent seems to have completely deteriorated. It has been about an hour now and the rubbing alcohol smell has dissipated, but the scent of the perfume is incredibly weak. I am so disappointed seeing as I have not even owned this bottle for a year and it is only about a third of the way gone. I've worn perfume and sprays for years and have never had one go rancid this quickly. Will not be reordering and I am extremely disappointed in the quality, especially considering it was sold by Amazon.com.
on April 24, 2012
Notes:
Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, Plum.
Style:
Exhilarating. Bubbly. Playful.

I love this scent, woodsy and slightly sweet!
on March 9, 2016
I work in the healthcare industry and have been discouraged to wear strong perfumes at work as certain scents can be offensive to patients or exacerbate their allergies. Initially I was going to purchase daisy dream EDT b/c I had gotten a sample from sephora and liked the smell and longevity. I smelled eau so fresh in the store and thought it was more fresh and a little less floral, which I liked, but the two smelled very similar and eau so fresh is a lot cheaper because you get more volume for your money. I ended up buying eau so fresh from amazon because it was cheaper than daisy dream although i was a little nervous about the authenticity from amazon despite numerous reviews stating they felt the product was authentic. The packaging was indeed impeccable--sealed in plastic, nice thick box with embossed flowers, heavy glass bottle with very authentic look and feel. I immediately tested this out and was extremely disappointed that the scent seemed to disappear on me within minutes. I became worried that the product was a fake, but I inspected the bottle and box and read multiple amazon reviews that claimed the product was authentic. Also, the product was sold by amazon through prime and not a 3rd party vendor, so I felt more confident that it was not fake. I then did more research online on sephora's website and makeupalley, and many reviewers complained that the scent did not last very long (minutes to hours at most). In doing more research, i learned eau so fresh was marketed towards a younger clientele, so that explained the light scent and large volume. I realized that this product was more like a body spray than an EDT or EDP. Since I bought the very large bottle (>4 oz), I decided I would try to experiment with using about 3x as much of the spray to see if it would concentrate the scent. Initially, after spraying 3x as much product, the scent seemed to fade away immediately, which was very disappointing. However, throughout the morning I could smell more and more of this perfume and realized that the perfume oils were warming up with my body heat and releasing their fragrance. However, the scent is still very subtle and requires someone to be very close to you (hugging, standing shoulder to shoulder) to really smell it. I enjoy smelling this perfume on myself throughout the day, which is nice, but the scent does not radiate like my other EDP's (Chanel coco mademoiselle, flower bomb). However, this effect actually makes the product more appropriate for my work setting. Daisy dream EDT was definitely stronger than eau so fresh, so if you are looking for a stronger sent that lasts longer, I recommend buying daisy dream (although it is still not as strong as my EDP's). I will likely not repurchase eau so fresh when I run out (which will hopefully be soon since I'm using 3x as much so it's more like a 1.7 oz bottle than a >4 oz bottle) and will buy daisy dream EDT next. Still, if you use 3x as much of eau so fresh as you would normally, you can get decent scent and staying power. The scent also develops the longer you wear it, so be patient if you feel like the initial scent dissipates too quickly on you. The initial crisp fresh scent goes away within minutes but the scent that lingers is more floral and powdery fresh, which I don't mind.
on March 6, 2015
Amazon definitely had the best deal around; normal price for 2.5 fl oz is $89.50. Got this for $49.99. It's not a fake either, 100% authentic!! The smell is so light and fresh it's one of my favorites scents. So glad I found here for this amazing price!! Got it fast with Prime too!! Great purchase all around! 😊
on October 13, 2011
Fresh, light, not so overpowering that you can't wear it daily, a hint of spring every day that gets noticed in a good way. The cap is cute, but impractical for travel.
on January 19, 2016
When I first found this perfume for my wife I got a free sample from a store that sells that sort of thing and I loved it and was hooked. I bought a full sized bottle for her and she liked it as much as I did. The problem was that it cost almost double what they are selling it for on Amazon.

I have bought 3 bottles for her from Amazon and she and I still love the way it smells. The bottle is almost as pretty as the perfume smells and arrives on time and as described each time.

The smell is very light and fresh and stays with her all day. She puts the perfume on in the morning and I can still smell it on her when she gets home from work.
on September 25, 2015
The best perfume ever !!!
Recently, I purchased the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Eau de Toilette spray. I am so glad I got it from Amazon! Ever since I first glanced upon it, I wanted it very much. I have been using it every day; its mellow scent allows me to wear it to class and not bother those around me. Personally, I use just one spray per day. My friends, on the other hand, like various different scents, such as strong earthy scents and provocative, citrus scents. If you like sweet and fruity, you should try the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Eau de Toilette spray. Quite honestly, this is a type of fragrance made for all women. In addition, the perfume is a great purchase because of its inexpensive price, sweet smell, beautiful bottle design, and fast delivery.
Smell: This perfume’s scent is incredibly fresh and contains fruity notes of grapefruit, raspberry and pear. It also has floral notes of violet, rose, and apple blossom. In my opinion, it would be a great birthday present and/or holiday gift. Another similar product, the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, also has lovely cents and is contained in a very pretty bottle as well. If you’re feeling adventurous, you could perhaps give it a try!
Packaging: the bottle cap is so pretty with all different colors of flowers. The cap’s flowers have 3D dimension flowers. This makes it impractical for travel. However, I love to decorate my room, so this perfume is great to put next to my other perfumes. If you are perfume collector you should the
Price: I found that buying it from Amazon is much cheaper than buying it at the mall or at any beauty store. I got it for $48.93, but normally it costs at least $90.00 at Sephora or Nordstrom store. The price is a really good deal to consider.
Shipping: As an Amazon Prime Member, I received it within 2 days and without paying for shipping costs. If you are like me, then you are really impatient waiting for your online purchases; having Amazon prime means you can get it in two days, making you happy and (quickly) satisfied.
Overall, I sincerely believe the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Eau de Toilette spray is a great purchase.
on June 22, 2016
I ordered this perfume for my daughter's birthday June 12th, she was running out of the bottle she already had purchased from a department store she has used it as her daily fragrance. I have a problem with if it is authentic or not, i would say NOT. Over the last couple of days she noticed the general strength of the scent was declining, however it still maintained the same fragrance. Today,when she sprayed it the smell was like hospital alcohol. The scent seems to have completely deteriorated. She is so disappointed seeing as she has not even owned this bottle for a month and it is about 1/4 gone. I've worn and she has wore perfumes for years and have never had one go rancid this quickly. Will not be reordering it and I am extremely disappointed in the quality, especially considering it was sold by Amazon. I have never had a bad experience with anything I order from Amazon, they are my go to for everything, this could've been a once in a lifetime occurrence but it will not stop me from purchasing, but i will never order this perfume again.
on November 20, 2011
I wanted to get a perfume for my wife on her 30th B-day. She mentioned Marc jACOBS perfume once. I put it away in my menory bank. I have to say she was totally excited and sprayed in on her body after she opened it. All her cousins and sisters got jealous. I felt like I had just earned some Man points. About the Perfume, well balanced not over-powering, hella sexy and the Cap is a conversation piece. I will be getting this for her again.pho show