Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on February 25, 2012
At first, I was really happy to receive these clips because they have a much stronger magnet than the norm and I wanted them to hold up school papers and memos on the fridge. One clip was broken (plastic was cracked in two) upon arrival, making it unusable as a clip. I was disappointed, but did not return it because it would have been more trouble than it was worth for such a low cost item. By 2 days later, 2 more of the clips had done the same thing with minimal use. Obviously, there is a flaw in the design. Waste of money.
on June 10, 2015
As others have noted, this is a fairly strong clip. Most of them say the magnet is very strong, but I have to disagree. To me it's no stronger than the magnets on the multi-packs of clips you'll find hanging in grocery stores and dollar stores. Clip much of anything in these and they'll soon be sliding down the side of the fridge.
on December 8, 2013
These work perfectly - I use them to hang my silicon pan liners on the fridge for easy storage. They have little ridges inside, but they do not put indentions in the liners. They are nice strong magnets and clips.
on June 24, 2015
Magnet not quite as strong as I'd hoped but almost and holds potholders and damp towels in place in my small kitchen on the only holding space available - the front of the fridge - and doesn't let them slide to the floor.
on November 15, 2015
These clips have strong magnets and can hold more weight than I expected. We bought them to use on a cruise and clipped the daily cruise news to the wall. We got a whole week's worth in one clip. We've also used them to clip together drapes that won't stay open. Hard to get thrilled about a clip, but these really do work better than anything I've had hanging on my fridge before.
on July 10, 2016
Very strong clip, almost too strong. After a few days the clip snapped in half and fell on the floor. Magnet is still working so we are just using it as that and not a clip. Would probably recommend to people as I think this was just a fluke and not the standard. The other clip that came in the package is working just fine.
on July 7, 2014
We use these to as a "chip clip" and to keep cereal bags tightly closed. I like that they are magnetic because keeping them on the side of the refrigerator is convenient both for WHERE I use them and to FIND them when opening up a new bag. They also can hold several sheets of paper (when I want to keep a document, coupon, or reminder handy) without sliding down the refrigerator door. They do come in several colors, so matching or coordinating to your decor is possible. The price is quite fair for what they do in comparison to some other brands of magnetic clips. I have owned other clips that have a much stronger magnet but they also cost twice as much. Smaller clips do not work as well at gripping onto the folded over bulk when you get half-way down. These are durable, I have never had one break- but I am having to buy replacements for clips that have "vanished". I suspect my grown children are snitching them for their own use but I do not have proof. :-)
on December 28, 2015
The magnet strength is very good, and the clip design is nice too. The clip is quite capable of holding a wet dish towel up on refridgerator. BUT the plastic is very brittle. A single drop onto a wood floor will cause one of the jaws to snap into two pieces. This has happened 3 times to me. If they would change the plastic used, to something less brittle, this would be an excellent product.
on December 12, 2015
These are good clips, and they seem to last, but the magnets are not too strong. If you need to hold a sign to a metal cabinet, go for the smaller OXO clips; these just don't do it. If they had a magnet sized to match the clip, I'd give them 5 stars.
on September 24, 2015
Great little clips. Very Strong magnet! Has a lot of pinch power too. You can almost hang a bag of chips on the fridge with these. They may be on the pricey side for fridge clips but well worth it if you don't like cheap crap that falls off every time you shut the freezer door!