5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Raising B12 Levels
This is the best product for increasing your levels of B12. My doctor was very impressed at my levels after a recent blood test. She asked for the name of the B12 because she has never seen such an increase before.
Published 8 months ago by Sarah E. de Luca

2.0 out of 5 stars Reason I am returning this product.
There was no label reading capability for this product. It has sugar in two forms, fructose and sorbitol, and citric acid and natural flavors which could be toxic to the nervous system. Natural flavors is being allowed by the FDA as a cover for MSG. Without a detailed explanation of this substance, I will not use it.
Published 11 months ago by beviemac

2.0 out of 5 stars Reason I am returning this product., August 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Raising B12 Levels, November 3, 2013
Sarah E. de Luca (Bannockburn, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MAX-B12 VITAMIN B12 LOZENGES 1000 mcg. 100% Methylcobalamin | 90 Lozenges. Made in USA (3 Pack $12.95 per bottle) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, February 2, 2014
Ethel (Nipomo, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
I often use this once or twice a day and it feels like I have more energy when I faithfully remember to take these. Admittedly I am not consistent but I feel like they are of value and we get our money's worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAX-B12, July 19, 2013
This is the real deal! Also, product was delivered as promised, right on time. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting the effects of Vitamin B-12. Betty Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Max B12 Lozenges, May 22, 2014
Quick and easy to use, gives me that extra energy when I need it. This is definitely my choice of B12.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 2, 2013
Taken daily and I now feel like I am 17 yrs old and can leap tall buildings in a single bound. ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars MAX-B12 Lozenges 1000 mcg, May 17, 2013
Bought the product for health reasons (improved nutrient absorbtion). Technically, I haven't used this product long enough to notice any changes but will continue to take it over the next several months before I make a decision to continue or discontinue use.

5.0 out of 5 stars B12, May 19, 2013
I just want to try this product, I think it work but I bought this for curiosity.
Don't feel much different.

Rate and Discover Movies