Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 16, 2014
13 inches of snow. My feet are covered in the stuff. I climb in the Range Rover and the snow melts. I get home, pull out the mat (carefully) and dump water out. The carpet is clean and dry under neath. When mud builds up, I hose them off with soap and water.. they look new. What I like about these is the stylish print is almost like carbon fiber. The back of the mat has very short bristles which grip the carpet beneath to prevent sliding. I have purchased a set for gifts to my friends.
on June 21, 2013
I had the rubber mats from Land over which, Best although wonderfully thick and heavy, were a little skimpy. They did not protect the carpeting sufficiently and Land Rover didn't have anything I thought good enough. I tried the WeatherTech which are very nice and like the MAXpider fit perfectly but the were a little short - they had good side and rear footwell coverage but did not extend up far enough in the front on either the drivers side or passenger side. They also did not cover the driver's foot rest enough.

The MAXpider mats are wonderful. They fit perfectly in the footwells, run up the front more on both driver and passenger sides, cover the drivers footrest more completely, seem to be made out of a high grade rubber composite that has a bumpy pattern to help catch dirt, mu and sand - works very well. They also cover the right side of the front passenger footwell MUCH better then either the WeatherTech or OEM products.

I am a photographer and take my Evoque all kinds of places to get the perfect shot so I want to really protect it. These mats do that perfectly. These are the mats to buy.
on August 27, 2013
Just took delivery and installed these in our Evoque. We were debating between these and the WeatherTech mats and decided to try these based on reviews.

Excellent fit and coverage! They seem to cover VERY well and they look excellent. My only real complaint with other WeatherTech products was that they seemed to look a bit "industrial" and out of place in a less than rugged environment. The MAXpider mats offer as good or actually better than others but the design looks like it belongs in the Evoque rather than a tacky add-on. They are well fitted to the vehicle and should provide excellent protection for the carpets.