Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 10, 2010
I love these speakers,I have had mb quart speakers before in the past and these live up to the mb quart name Great speakers
on May 25, 2010
I have always loved MB QUART. But always paid a premium for them, not anymore. Love the speakers, love the site. speakers fit my front doors and the tweeters went into the top of the dash. The crossovers are a little on the large side, but I found a place in my kick panels to mount them. for my application there perfect.
on September 27, 2010
Finally, I replaced my Bose speakers on my Audi A6. After my friend and a lot of people on the internet forum suggested, it's the best decision I've made and wondered why I didn't do it earlier. It's only $65 and really worth the money. When I finished installing the front speakers, Wow.. what a big difference between MB Quart and Bose speakers. Bose sounds more harsh, muffled and not defined. A lot of details are missing with Bose. I am just wondering why Bose is considered premium sound with cheap paper cone speakers. The installation is much easier than I thought and perfect match with the old woofer & tweeter. I don't need to drill or make a custom template.
on July 8, 2010
Bought these to replace the factory speakers in a Scion tC and they fit and sound great! I have them hooked up to the MB Quart DSC450 amp receiving 50W rms. Some people do not like the sound of metallic tweeters, but I didn't find them to be harsh at all. They are crystal clear and a big improvement over the stockers. Now my bass from the subs in the back do not drown out my mids and highs. The woofers make decent bass considering its a 6.5 inch speaker.
on April 17, 2010
I just installed these today in a 96 subaru outback front door.

For the packaging - they came as expected with various methods to locate the tweeters. It comes with a crossover and some screws to mount the speakers/tweeters and speaker covers. They do NOT come over with speaker wire which I found disappointing. The spade connectors are not of standard sizes, but they manage to work.

Installation was pretty easy and I was able to fit the tweeter in teh factory location. The speakers were larger than the opening in the door. I'll probably need a spacer of about 1/4 or 3/8 to make it sit flush.

Sound wise they are pretty good. Decent bass coming from some 6.5"s The tweeters are a bit on the high side. I used the crossovers on -6db and they sound fine. Teh rest of the tuning could be done on the EQ on my deck which is a pioneer 9600BT. My deck is powering these directly and the sound is pretty good from Classical Music to Hip Hop or rap. I wish i had these on my other car for their decent bass.
on March 4, 2015