Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Price:$18.28 - $51.89

on August 31, 2009
I'm reordering some of this stuff because it works better than any other similar product I've tried. Interestingly, I've just finished looking at the reviews of this and others and it seems really fragmented; there are reviews at both ends of the spectrum for all the products. I wonder if different mixtures produce different results for different people.

I tried Ejaculoid, for example, and found that it really didn't do much at all for me, but some are saying that it works well for them. On the other hand, MaxLoad was by far the most impactful. Volume increase is huge, and I can definitely feel an intensity boost also. Following the directions I've received massive results, but I can also just take one pill and notice a difference if I have sex an hour later. It's staggering.

I see some people are so upset at a lack of results that they feel the company is posting the positive reviews, but I assure you that I don't work for the company.

If I had any advice, I would say buy a few various brands and see what works for you.
0Comment41 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2009
I'm 54 yrs old. I bought it in a two pill pack. Took it and ended up cumming 3 times with nice loads that evening. It's been a challenge to even cum once a day the last couple years. Also, getting erect I had the most pre-cum I've ever had, enough to use the pre-cum instead of lube.
11 comment25 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2012
awesome! Been taking it 3 days and my load is HUUUGGGEEEEEE!!!! THis is a great product. a good way to get some fire power in in your man hood ooo rah
22 comments8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2012
Noticed a small difference the first day or two, but after about 1 1/2 weeks taking it every day I ejaculate more and orgasms are much more intense. Don't get me wrong, it's not some wonder drug, but I think it's worth the $20 to have really great orgasms for a month.

As with all of these products your mileage may vary, as these types of pills seem to work on some and not on others. I've tried others (namely Ejaculoid) and although it sorta did what they said it would do it also made me jittery and nervous. It appears that everything in Max Load is natural so at least there's that.

So there it is, give it a try. Don't expect a 50x increase in ejaculation volume or anything, but a good doubling/tripling is probably more realistic.
on November 23, 2010
I ordered this product because it was cheaper than another brand I had bought. I compared the ingredients and they seemed
to be the same. After taking 2 pills/day (per the instructions) for two weeks I got no increase in volume, length of orgasm, or intensity. This was a total waste of money, and because of the type of product it is you can't return it, so you're pretty much stuck with a bunch of worthless pills, that have a horrible taste when you take them. Don't buy this product go with another one.
33 comments14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2011
I'll admit, once I saw this product I became curious about what it could do for me. Never heard of such a thing but I figured I could try it on a whim and see what would happen. I'm also a supplement junkie so I figured another pill would be fun to try out. There were mixed reviews here, so I bought the sampler pack with two pills. On the back it said that it can be taken as a daily supplement (which would ultimately yield better results over time) or taken an hour previous to sexual activity. I tried the latter, with one pill (not both of them). Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised. I never thought a mixture of herbs could yield such great results and take effect so quickly.

So, trying to be as clean and not-crude as possible, I will describe what this pill did for me. I waited about 45 minutes to an hour after taking it before "test driving" the product. No difference to speak of right away, though it did heighten my sex drive. Where the difference was prominent was toward climax. I was approaching climax I felt a tremendous build up like I had been on a road trip for six hours, a bladder full of Mountain Dew (but without the pain). I thought to myself "this is going to be huge, oh my gosh". Then, it felt like I hadn't urinated for hours on end and I was finally letting it out in that "ahhhhh" moment (you guys know what I'm talking about after a long road trip). The climax felt smoother than normal, wasn't the least bit painful (explanation : it seemed to open my "valves" more so there wasn't so much pressure and pain, it was just easier), and I had multiples. The best part is that I was literally shaking afterward. Just wow. I feel I'd be shortchanging myself if I had any activity without this pill in the future. Volume was probably 50% more than I was used to, maybe less, don't really care, but after one dose (never taken anything like it before) I was really impressed. I'd be curious to see what it does as a daily supplement. It may not work for everybody because body chemistry is different. I will say I mainly tried this because I was looking for a little "more" of a good thing. I'm 23 and don't have any prostate or erectile problems. Not sure how it would work for that or for older folk. I will be buying a full bottle soon.

I'm glad I didn't have to go through a bunch of bum products before I found one that worked for me. Buy the sample pack, you can usually find them for around $5. Hopefully it works for you too!
11 comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2013
I don't have a problem getting it up, but my sperm count is not what it should be to make a baby, which is what my wife and I want to do. I still don't know if my sperm count has risen, but my wife said the semen volume has doubled. Even if we don't get a baby out of this, I will continue to use it since it keeps me in an amorous mood.
on April 23, 2013
I'm an early 30's guy & been challenged with having to find custom sized condoms not only because of length but excessive girth. Guys seem so fixed on SIZE and may think my situation is a good problem to have, but it's incredibly frustrating--so much so that I gave up totally on F-ing all together--going without protection just isn't an option for me. I've since concentrated on receiving oral & have found my partners really enjoy an impressive load. I've always produced a good load using edging & muscle control skills but when a buddy told me about this, I figured I would give it a try. I took this as a supplement, 1 each day and allowed myself two weeks before really deciding. All I can say is WOW. I found that one of the best things about the product was not only volume, but intensity of my orgasm--much longer too. I wasn't expecting the whole "rope effect" thing but that too is beyond words. I highly recommend this product in conjunction with edging and muscle control. I've also found that it's decent to give your partners a "heads up" because for some the thought of a big load in theory is much different in actuality. I've had a few partners get rather peeved because of the mess I created. Be patient and allow time for this to build up in your system..and do your "homework" about skills that you can add to help the cause even more!
66 comments7 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2013
After looking over both the good and the bad reviews, I still wanted to give this a shot. This is the first time I've even tried using something of the like. I must say it does work well for me. Orgasms are stronger. Been getting erections for no reason, but nothing life-threatening. It is the first time I have been able to cum so much to fill the palm of my hand with my seed. The pre-cum is quite alot more than I am used to producing.

Now with that being said. This product is not going to work for everybody obviously. Everyone's body behaves differently than everyone else's. We might have similar experiences, but never exactly the same.

So if you are wanting to buy this product. 50% chance you won't like it. The taste of the pills are not amazing either. BUT if you'd like to gamble the odds in hoping it will work for you, go for it! As stated before, your body is different from everyone else's including mine. YOu will not know if it will work for you if you don't try.

Pro's: - Works really well for me.
- I can produce more sperm than normal, and get an embarrassing boner in the supermarket for no particular reason.

50/50: -Either it will work for you, or it won't. No one can tell you what it will in-fact do to your body. (Except, maybe your doctor, which is not an embarrassing thing to talk to them about, no matter how silly the question might sound.)

Con's: -The pills does not have the best taste in the world, but its really not too bad.
-I do wish the company that makes this product, sell these pills in smaller packages (like a 6 pack). Cause for those who buy this big jar to find out it doesn't work for them. They have a whole jar of pills going to collect dust or fall into the bin. Extra dollar bills they could've saved on Gas-Ex relief!!! or something else....
on November 10, 2013
Works pretty good. I wasn't shooting ropes or painting a Picasso like I expected, but there was a noticeable difference in volume.