Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cable Speed Jump Rope
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 4, 2012
I received this rope for christmas, and it worked well until about the 15th double under of my first set using it. The anchor on one end of the rope flew off. This was not the end that was adjustable with the screw (which I had tightened prior to using), but the static end which was not made to move, but be a permanent anchor.

I hope that I was just unfortunate to receive a defect as the rope itself was nice, and worked well when I did use it...

Update:
Customer Service from Muscle Driver was great. Got new rope in little time. Now that I was able to actually use the rope within a workout here is an updated review:

(Used for Crossfit Workout including 5 Rounds of various exercises with one movement being 20 Double Unders Per Round)

Absolutely the best wire speed rope I have used. All the ones in my gym that I was using had fairly thin cables and short handles. This rope had a thicker cable with a bit more weight. This was great during the workout as my forarms and wrists started to fatigue, I didn't have to exert an extreme amount of energy to get those double unders and keep the rope moving. The longer handles also worked to an advantage. Previously I had gripped the smaller handled speed ropes on the very end to get as much as I could out of my wrist to keep the rope cycling quickly. The longer handles made this much easier.

This is a solid/smooth rope. Great for crossfit and all those who are trying to get that consistent double under.
on December 14, 2011
The best rope i have used yet. Great for speed and footwork. Great for those training in the sport of boxing. I have gone through nine of these in a year being that after so many whips performed on it the inner steel cable will start to shear. This jump rope allows for FANCY FOOTWORK!!!
on July 28, 2011
The rope arrived quickly, and was easy to adjust. Unfortunately on first use the right handle seized up to the point that the rope would no longer spin.
on August 10, 2011
I'm a pretty fast jumper but actually had to get used to the speed of this one! Great for getting those double unders!
on April 4, 2012
extended handles are nice and I bought one for my husband as well (for crossfit workouts) but it was too short for him and he is only 6 feet tall. I was surprised that the rope would be too short for someone I would consider an average height so this rope probably will not work for anyone over 5'10