Customer Discussions > Mass Effect 2 Platinum Hits forum

ME2 platinum edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 8, 2012 11:24:22 PM PDT
Does the platinum edition come with all the dlc?

Posted on May 21, 2012 3:17:50 PM PDT
SkyBo says:
I'm wondering this myself... I don't want to purchase the Platinum version if it doesn't come with the DLC.

Posted on May 28, 2012 11:36:56 AM PDT
Sithlord says:
I just picked the game up from wal mart sealed 4 days ago just beat it.It includes one time use code for the network that comes with 5 free downloadable items and missions and a very nice armor suit.the code says it expires jan 2012 but it still worked for me

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 2:51:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 10, 2012 3:02:36 PM PDT
K. Morrill says:
When I got the non platinum version it had the Cerberus Network, which included a few things (normandy crash site, zaeed, cerberus weapon and armor, arc projector, firewalker pack). So, it sounds like the Platinum hits version doesn't include the full DLC.

The main ones I'd like to get are Shadow Broker, Kasumi, Overlord and Arrival. Seems a little silly to have to pay $31 for a few DLC, when the full game is < $20. Wish there was a way to get all 4 for $5-10.

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 8:13:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 5, 2012 8:23:14 PM PDT
This was a question about the expiration date on the cerberus net code. Don't worry about it. Still works 7 months after expiration date.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:43:37 PM PDT
Solvus says:
Um did you guys get a booklet for ME 2 Plat. ed? I didn't; is that normal, does it only comes with the original game ME 2, or not included?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  May 8, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 2 Platinum Hits
Mass Effect 2 Platinum Hits by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (679)