5.0 out of 5 stars OMG is right!
I have used every product on the market - this is the best by far!!! Why it isn't sold in Petsmart and PETCO and everywhere else is beyond me. Try the smaller amount (the 2lb)if you are a skeptic...

Published on April 16, 2012 by Constant Reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work that great
Honestly, this didn't work as great as they said it would. Cat urine is almost impossible to get out. The one thing I DID find that works is baking soda and hydrogen peroxide mixture and I scrubbed it into the carpet and it seemed to work! Hallelujah!
Published 13 months ago by lovemykitties

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG is right!, April 16, 2012
This review is from: MEDS OMG (PETS) Pet Urine and Odor Eliminator - 2 lb. Bottle (Automotive)

I applied this to a small patch of pee pee, waiting 24 hours...vacuumed it up...dared to get down on all fours to sniff the spot...and I honestly did exclaim, "OH MY GOD IT WORKED!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Freak!, February 1, 2012
I just bought a used car recently. I did not notice an odor at the dealership before I brought it home. Apparently the previous owner had a dog. The odor intensified for the next couple of days. I used OMG! Pet Urine and Odor Eliminator on my carpet and let it sit there for a whole day. After vacuuming up there was a major improvement, the odor was practically gone. I repeated the process two days later. I even poured some product in an old sock and placed it under the seat. Wow! It really worked. The odor was gone. Even the dealer was surprised!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG really works., February 4, 2012
I got a sample of this product from a friend and OMG did everything it said it would. I am so glad to see it on Amazon because I could not find it in the stores. All I can say is if you have a pet you'll love OMG!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Odor Remover, January 15, 2013
I have tried many things to get that urine odor out of the carpets. The OMG worked after just one application, but I did leave it on for 48 hours, as were away for a weekend. Odor free for 2 months now, and has not returned. I just bought some more, just in case the puppy has more accidents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hallelujah, it ABSOLUTELY works!!!!, April 1, 2013
I think we treat our dog and cat extremely well so someone please tell me why they always have "accidents" right before guests come over?! It feels like revenge to me. Meds OMG pet urine and odor eliminator to the rescue!

We have tried almost everything to try to get rid of our pet urine odors. We have found that the problem with all of the liquid solutions we tried (Nature's Miracle, Kids n' Pets, OFF!, Zero Odor, Mister Max anti icky poo, Arm & Hammer, and many more) is that the liquids reactivate the smell as soon as the solution is poured on and there is a residual odor that is a mix of diluted urine and cleaning solution when the area dries. The products all claim to be enzyme cleaners that will not tempt the cat/dog to pee in the same location but this has not at all been the case for us. Our pets always return to the same location to do their dirty deeds! Baking soda hasn't worked for us either - it just isn't strong enough. And leaving vinegar out in bowls to absorb the smell just makes the room smell like vinegar-y pee. YUCK.

I went onto Amazon to see if there were any new pet urine solutions when I found this. This stuff really is amazing!!! The average 5 star rating is totally warranted. I had guests over this afternoon (and of course my dog decided to leave a wet gift the night before) and one of my friends asked if one of our pets had an accident because the room smelled like pee. Mortified because I love a clean house, I ashamedly admitted what happened. As soon as they left, I got my UPS package with this product and I liberally sprinkled this wonderful DRY POWDER everywhere the scent was (the powder is dry, hence no reactivation of yucky pee odor). I ran some errands and literally two hours later, the urine scent was gone!!!! Now, the room does smell ever-so-slightly of bleach but this will go away as soon as I vacuum. And honestly, I would take a faint smell of bleach over pet urine any day.

Apparently, you can also use this powder on wet areas, so no need to wait until the area dries to apply the powder.

Given how quickly this powder works, I'm excited that I can now have guests over without worrying about the smell! If you have pet urine troubles, you really need to try this product. It absolutely does work!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, March 18, 2013
Scot Campbell (Saint Petersburg, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I know it seems hard to believe that a powder could remove pet urine odor from carpet, but this stuff does. Sprinkle on, wait 12-24 hours, then vacuum. For 'bad' spots you may have to do this twice, but eventually all traces of the 'smell' will be gone-100%. This is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific odor killer for all strong pet odors!, November 22, 2012
This product not only kills the urine odor it kills stenches from poop, vomit and sick animals. The stench from sick cats was handled easily. Even better OMG does not have an odor of its own, unlike some other pet odor eliminators. This cleared the room air while my cats recuperated. I plan to keep some on hand all the time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work that great, June 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works!!!, March 6, 2013
Melanie (CHARLOTTE, NC, US) - See all my reviews
So I was very skeptical at first. I had just spent 40 bucks plus on Nature's Miracle urine remover for more than a few areas in my house. Well, that only covered up the smell, creating a perfumey, funky, urine conglomerate much worse than urine alone. Well, not worse really, but it didn't do what it said it would do! OMG, this stuff... I don't know how it works, but IT DOES. I don't even write reviews on things hardly ever. I'm not some spokesman for the company either. Granted, it's only been a few days and I'm cautiously optimistic that it's STILL going to work, because so many "urine destroyers" failed miserably! So, if you are on the fence, buy it! It's much cheaper and works far more superior than all competition!!! Thank YOU OMG!!! OMG! I don't have to rip up the carpets or disown my dog (was seriously considering)!!! LOVE OMG!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Does Work, May 1, 2013
This product is so easy to use! Because it is dry (extremely fine sand-like texture), it truly helps to lift urine from my carpet. There is only the slightest clean smell...absolutely NOT a cover-up for odors. Sprinkle on the soiled areas and wait until you notice absorption-the longer the better. There is only one issue that I consider a negative...my kitties have urinated on the product...it has a texture that is like litter. I've solved this with covering the application to my carpet with a layer of old white bath towels. Absorbs odor like nothing else I've used...honestly worth a try! Would be wonderful if this product was offered in a larger size!

Rate and Discover Movies