MEElectronics AF9-BK Air-Fi Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headset with Microphone for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android phones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android phones, Android tablets, Windows phones, Macs, Bluetooth dongles, and other Bluetooth enabled devices
- A2DP stereo Bluetooth for music playback and use as a headset with the built-in mic
- Conveniently located phone and music controls
- Noise isolating, ergonomic in-ear headphones based on the award-winning M9 for amazing audio quality and exceptional comfort
- Tiny receiver with shirt clip
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
MEElectronics Air-Fi AF9 Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Listen to Music and Movies Wirelessly
Perfect for use on the go, at home, at the gym, or anywhere!
Enjoy music and movies like never before by removing the wires to your device, enabling you to be you! Stop disturbing others with your videos, music, and game audio. Forget about having to turn up the volume to combat noisy environments due to the noise isolating properties.
Never Miss a Phone Call Again
Wirelessly take phone calls or use Facetime/video chat
Listen to your music, audio books, or watch a movie without ever missing a call from your smartphone again. When you receive an incoming call your media playback will pause and the phone will signal an incoming call allowing you to either answer or reject the call from the Bluetooth module. Once your phone conversation is over, you can end the call and your media will resume.
How cool is that?
Hear Powerful Bass Sound and Clear Vocals
Put the wow factor back into your music and movies without wires
Hear thumping bass, clear vocals, and crisp treble from your movies, music, games, and everything else you listen to. Utilizing the award winning M9 earphones, the AF9 takes cnet’s best budget earphones for three years running and adds wireless connectivity while retaining the great sound quality.
Small and Lightweight for Use Anywhere
Convenience and comfort without compromise
Weighing less than an ounce, the tiny Bluetooth module allows you to be in control of your phone calls, media, and volume without having to touch your smartphone, tablet, or other device. The clip gives you the ability to place the module wherever you want and the included extension cables provides even greater flexibility. You can even use the earphones wired!
Get the Most out of Your Smartphones and Tablets
Works with all of your Bluetooth smartphones and tablets
Are you using your smartphone and tablet to their fullest, or are wires holding you back? The AF9 will free you from having to hold your phone to your head during calls and cables won’t get in your way when you change your view form portrait to landscape, and you will hear premium sound the iPad speakers just can’t deliver, greatly improving your experience.
What's in the Box
The AF9 has a 1 year warranty* and MEElectronics stands behind their products! If you are not satisfied with your earphone, contact MEElectronics to help resolve your issues. *Please note that due to the complexity of Bluetooth products all defective units must be returned to MEElectronics for warranty service.
The MEElectronics Air-Fi range of products, including the AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Headphone with Hidden Microphone, the AF9 Stereo Bluetooth Headset and the AFS1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Speakerphone; provide consumers with the combination of convenience, affordability and phenomenal sound quality.
For headphone users who want to be cable-free, check out the new AF32. For headset users who want to be cable-free, check out the new AF9. For music lovers who want to share music wirelessly anywhere in a small compact solution, the new AFS1 speaker is for you!
Which MEElectronics Air-Fi Wireless Product is Right for You?
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
-The MEElectronics Airfi has significantly better, louder sound than the Sony, judged with both the included headphones and with my NuForce NE-600X in-ear headphones, the best sub-$50 (maybe sub-$100) headphones on the market.
It sounded like the Airfi goes to at least 3,000hz higher in the highs than the Sony, plus has better channel separation and imaging than the Sony.
- The included headphones with the Airfi, the MEElectronics M9 (which are also available here on Amazon as separate, stand-alone headphones - most of the reviews for the Airfi are actually for the M9 headphones) are quite good - nowhere near as good as the NuForce headphones I use for music, but perfectly fine for watching online videos and TV and still pretty good for music, probably better than any headphones that come with any MP3 player. They are also better sounding than the ones included with the Sony. Like the Sony's cords, the M9's cord is short so as not to have too much extra cord when the bluetooth adapter is clipped to one's shirt pocket or clipped on a lanyard around the neck (how I usually use it), but the Sony's cord is a few inches too short and the M9's cord is just the right length. Plus, it also comes with a cord extension that will give you another two feet of cord length for the headphones; both sets of MEElectronics cords have clips on them to clip on to one's shirt, collar, etc....Read more ›
But after I got the item and tried it out I was just blown away.
It is very easy to use and sound quality is much much better than what I would have asked for compared to how much this cost.
I just hope that it will last my a while and not break down on me.
- When it works, the sound is fine if a bit scratchy
- Pairing process is never complete, wastes a ton of time every time you need it, turns like an aircraft carrier when you want a PTboat
- Initial set up seemed plug and play, but wouldn't actually pair
- Regularly have to unpair the item and re pair in order to get a connection
- Battery lasts 30 minutes on full charge
This item is incredibly tedious. I attempted to work with their customer service directly but responses took over a week in some cases and by the time we got the initial pairing . . . too late for me to return. The company admitted it was not their best product but why offer a crap product - I was asked to upgrade to another line. I would have, but all the other lines sit over the ear. I need in ear. Conceptually, this product is perfect for my needs. Realistically, this product falls far short of its claims and is a total pain to use.
Unless you have significant hearing loss and need to have sound in ear, you are better off without this item.
The only situation for which I can recommend this: if you cannot plug headphones into the device (iMac, pc or Mac mini projecting on a tv, etc.) directly and you need to have sound cast into your ear canal in order to hear it properly, 1. this device will suffice in a pinch and 2. we're probably related. Almost no one will need the limited range that this device provides. It's a shame. Great concept, poor execution.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
works great... Although it is BT - you still have messy wires around your neck. Since microphone is on BT device, you have to keep it close to your mouth if you make calls. Read morePublished on November 16, 2013 by S. G. III
The headset is difficult to operate, the controls are not very sensitive and the clip is not good at all. Three months after purchasing, the unit stopped connecting to the phone. Read morePublished on July 18, 2013 by David Wetmore
Great idea but while trying to turn on, pair or turn off the thing keeps dialing my first contact saved in favorites. Read morePublished on June 24, 2013 by DBlack
The Air-Fi paired with my old Samsung(non-smart phone) without any problems. I was able to pair it with a friends iPhone without any problems as well. Read morePublished on June 6, 2013 by Mike Arvay
i would recommend this to anyone... can use any earphones and compatible with just about any bluetooth device i have in my home.... Read morePublished on May 29, 2013 by poppa2005
It wouldn't hold a charge, It worked after being plugged in for 24 hrs, only while it was still plugged into the charging cable. Read morePublished on May 19, 2013 by Vance Johnson
So I got this for my girl friend. it not easy to operate and it never pairs right. picks up call but never alerts you that you have a call coming in. Read morePublished on May 15, 2013 by Dowlat R Sugrim
This has to be the biggest (smallest) electronic piece of crap I have ever owned. The sound was great--WHEN IT WORKED. Read morePublished on May 10, 2013 by Dennis Hobbs
I like it, it connects easy works fine, I dont seem to the amount of battery life it says I should, but it did come with an extra charger that I keep in my purse so its workable,... Read morePublished on May 3, 2013 by Yvonne