5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bluetooth speakers/microphone
MEE produces great bluetooth headphones. I can communicate with my computer, iPhone and iPad. I use them all the time with my iPhone so I have two-way handsfree communications.
Published 1 day ago by Gailen Hite

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope.
Published 4 hours ago by Sydney Carpenito

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope., October 25, 2014
The sound quality of this headset was just bad. everything sounds tinny and according to the people I was talking to using the mic, the recording is about the same. I would never even think to use these for music (which isn't why I bought them anyway, so suppose that's beside the point)I've only had them for about 2 weeks and the battery will no longer hold a charge. currently working on returning them.

That being said, if you must buy these for whatever reason I would only use them for short conversations anything else they are kind of uncomfortable (the material of the ear pieces is sweaty but nice and squishy) and...well I already mentioned the sound quality. All around not worth the $50 I spent.
At least they look nice?

Edit: I forgot to add that I couldn't get it to work at all with the wire.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bluetooth speakers/microphone, October 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent sound quality & battery life, October 25, 2014
David M. Ross (Lombard, IL USA) - See all my reviews
Decent sound quality & battery life. Has much better bass when you use the optional cord instead of Bluetooth, but that's expected for Bluetooth. I would have preferred something more stylish though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work with my PlayStation 3 (PS3)., October 25, 2014
Did not work with my PlayStation 3 (PS3).

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 25, 2014
Sounds and feels great

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, October 23, 2014
DICK JOHNSON (LAS VEGAS, NV, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MEElectronics Air Fi Runaway Bluetooth Stereo Wireless + Wired Headphones with Microphone (Electronics)
Great phones