50 of 54 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Pair of Headphones
I sprung for the Sport version of these earphones and couldn't be happier.
1. Great sound. These replaced my Shures and sound much better. Very good bass response though not overwhelming.
2. Very comfortable fit. This allows me to sleep with headphones on when in the air. This is key as I travel overseas a lot for work. As you can see from the...
Published 18 months ago by Keel
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Very Fragile Headphones
1. Sound rocks. Really good quality for the price
2. Ear bud is tight fitting. I have big ears, so the stock buds worked for me. They send a bunch of other sizes with the headphones that you can change out if need be.
1. Broke within 3.5 months. I use them 4-5 times a week for the gym/cardio, and one of the wires going to the...
Published 5 months ago by Bill Maz
Most Helpful First | Newest First
3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the walks and thats it,
This review is from: MEElectronics Sport Fi S6 In-Ear Sport Headphone System with Armband, Carry Case for iPhones/iPods/MP3 Players and Smartphones - Red/Black (Electronics)I use it to go to gym while lifting weights. but does slide out when the ears get wet. Not so good but to walk and listen i suppose its good
3.0 out of 5 stars Good. But didn't last long,
This review is from: MEElectronics Sport Fi S6 In-Ear Sport Headphone System with Armband, Carry Case for iPhones/iPods/MP3 Players and Smartphones - Red/Black (Electronics)The sound was good and it stayed on during workouts. But it didn't last long. My search for the good sports headphone continues....
5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little combo,
This review is from: MEElectronics Sport Fi S6 In-Ear Sport Headphone System with Armband, Carry Case for iPhones/iPods/MP3 Players and Smartphones - Red/Black (Electronics)I mostly got this because I wanted some headphones for running. I recently started couch 2 5k and the old headphones I was using would hardly stay in my ears and the cord flopped all over the place. Having a phone bouncing around in your pocket is no fun either.
The headphones this set comes with are better than I thought they would be for the price. They don't sound like my old Etymotic Er6i earbuds but I'd definitely put them right with any other $20 headphones I've tried over the years. For running three days a week they're great. I like that they have the little ear hook to keep them secure, several tips to find what works for you, and a short cord (with extension if you want it). There is a little clip on the cord that you can hook to your shirt and it keeps even the short cord from bouncing around at all. I find it easier to stay motivated running without little annoyances like that distracting you.
The armband works nice for my phone. I couldn't find another decent armband for my Nexus4 and this one works well. I never worry about my phone possibly slipping out, and if it is raining or snowing I just put it in the armband with the screen facing down and a good case on the phone. I did have a problem with it tearing like a few other reviews mention but after contacting MEElectronics they got me all straightened out. Their support is wonderful, it was hassle free and so much faster than I thought it would be. If you have problems don't hesitate to reach out to these guys.
5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well,
3.0 out of 5 stars Memory wire / Fitting not as good as M6 or M6P,
I bought the S6 knowing that the sound is identical to the M6, and hoped that they'd be better for running than the M6. Been a month I've been using them, and they're okay when it comes to the fit and the memory wire. Something just isn't working. The wire does seem to be better than the M6 at working around sweat and moisture, so that's a plus. The armband is worth it too. Its only the fit around the ears that isn't working for me, something that is required in a Sport earphone.
4.0 out of 5 stars Superb value for money!,
1. The short cord. I was out looking for a pair of earphones with short cord yo use on my runs. The S6 was almost perfect, though I would have preferred another 7-10 cm of it so I could just clip my iPod nano 6th Gen onto my shorts while I run. As it is, I have to use a separate armband instead. Nonetheless, still a better option then plugging in the supplied extension cable, which would be cumbersome for workouts.
2. I am not much of an audiophile, but the sound quality was pretty good. Afterall, these are meant to accompany my runs, I don't need to hear all the midtones and what-nots. (hey, told you I am not an audiophile!)
3. Accessories. Carrying case with hook, armband, buds of various sizes, extension cord. The number of accessories that come with a pair of earphones at this price is absolute value-for-money.
1. The so-called memory wire was a bit disappointing. I thought they were kind of permanent - once you bend them to the right angle the first time, they stay that way for future use. However, the truth is they are so soft and "bendable", you actually do need to adjust EVERYTIME you use them. Perhaps I had over-expected, but then why call them memory wire if they don't REMEMBER your ear shape, so to speak? But in any case, they do hold the earbuds nicely in place when I run.
5.0 out of 5 stars Great for runners,
5.0 out of 5 stars Sport Fi S6,
2.0 out of 5 stars Headphones stopped working on one side after a month,
5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best headphones ever,
Most Helpful First | Newest First
MEElectronics Sport Fi S6 In-Ear Sport Headphone System with Armband, Carry Case for iPhones/iPods/MP3 Players and Smartphones - Red/Black by MEElectronics
Used & New from: $30.99