5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pillow!
This pillow offers a ridiculous amount of support. It cushions and adjusts to your head perfectly and stays cool. I got mine from Big Lots for $12 which was a complete steal because it is totally worth what Amazon charges. If you're seriously thinking about getting one, check Big Lots first and save yourself some money.
Published 15 months ago by Smanzullo

2.0 out of 5 stars ot the pillow i was expecting
the pillow keeps me cool at night but it has a tendency to go flat in the middle and the sides roll up on my head which totally stinks.
Published 12 months ago by Noelle L. Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pillow!, June 21, 2013
This review is from: SERTA Rest GEL MEMORY FOAM Classic Pillow MICRO-CUSHIONS INFUSED with GEL BEADS (QUEEN 18" x 28")

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pillow!, February 23, 2013
I picked this up at a local "factory closeout" store and all I can say is BIG improvement on sleep! LOTS of peaceful slumber for $12!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pillow, January 3, 2013
I have spent a lot on trying to find a pillow that works with my neck problems . I had doubts with the feel of this pillow , it feels kind of knobby to the touch. All that disappears when you lay on it . How much do I like it? I bought four more out of fear they might discontinue it. I have bought really expensive pillows in the past only to find out that that price doesn't guarantee comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Firm and Scrunchie, March 7, 2013
I love these pillows. No only do they provide the support of a typical memory foam pillow, but the shredded memory foam allows me to "scrunch" them. I like to put my arm under my pillow, and these allow for that without raising the entire pillow and putting your neck in an upright position. They are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pillow, December 24, 2012
It has been a week now and this is my favorite among other pillows. It's firm at the same time soft and doesn't go flat like my premium down pillow. Let's see how long it lasts. Right now, I'm very comfortable from head to toe, memory form pillow and 5" memory form mattress topper, both Serta brand. I highly recommend this pillow.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tossing N turning, August 20, 2013
Ahhhhhh is how I feel when my head hits this pillow cuz it gives me more quality hours of sleep! I rarely say that anything priced three times above what a regular price goes for is worth it, but THIS is worth paying 3 times more than a regular pillow is priced because it helps me stay asleep. I have back and neck probs and unless my neck is perfectly lined up when I sleep I will awaken in pain. This pillow is supportive yet soft (I don't know how) what I love is that whatever shape I put it in, it STAYS in til the morning. It doesn't flatten out which is a great help to my degenerative discs. I'm also mostly a side sleeper and one pillow wasn't enough to get the right angle. When I was using 2 regular pillows I would awaken at least 4 times per night cuz the pillows had slipped or flattened out. With this awesome pillow I sleep through the night and find I have more energy in the day which is saying alot because I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and that means my energy level is always 50% lower because of the disease process. I highly reccomend it & as a matter of fact I'm ordering one to tuck away in case they stop making them, THAT's how much I love this pillow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pillow you'll ever use!, March 20, 2014
I first found this pillow at a BigLots store locally gad bought it for nearly a steal! I needed a new pillow, but when it comes to shopping for pillows, the same rule applies as does for Forrest Gump and his box of chocolates: you never know what you're going to get!

On the first night, I slept a full 6 hours without interruption, and woke up with no soreness in my neck. Most gel or foam pillows will form to your sleep needs, but I needed one that would tailor to my needs as a back or side sleeper. This is the only pillow that has accomplished this. I've had mine since before Thanksgiving 2013, and it still works great! It confirms to my head and provides just the right amount of sleep. I have severe back problems (bulging discs), so finding something that'd comfortable is pretty important.

After several months of seeing this pillow sold out everywhere I looked (including here), I was super excited to see that it was for sale again. I immediately bought one for my boyfriend directly from Amazon. He is completely the opposite of me with regard to how he sleeps. I was apprehensive, but he thanked me for buying it for him, and he's now recommending it to his friends. Best pillow on the market, no doubt!

2.0 out of 5 stars ot the pillow i was expecting, September 3, 2013
Noelle L. Kennedy (Holyoke, MA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I paid $12 - not $80, July 3, 2013
So, I *like* the pillow, it's not my go-to however. It is very dense, very hard, and too thick to be considered for side/stomach sleepers. THEY ARE GREAT for me in other uses though... I have Fibromyalgia, this pillow is GREAT for propping behind my back for extra support when on my side or between my knees! It's also good for back sleepers. I am VERY GLAD I didnt pay $80+ for it (I got mine, 2 of them, at Big Lots for $12 each)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Firm PIllow, March 28, 2014
Much firmer than I expected. For instance, this is not a pillow you can just throw your head back on.... feels like a rock. However, the pillow warms, it conforms to your head and the weight of your head. Takes some getting used to. If you like a pillow you can "cuddle" with - this isn't it. If you're looking to knock someone's block off during a pillow fight then this is the pillow for you.

Rate and Discover Movies