5.0 out of 5 stars 'Merica the Be-a-u-tiful
Published 20 months ago by MarkNetwork

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Size chart in picture is not accurate
Published 7 months ago by Jake Weber

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Merica the Be-a-u-tiful, July 1, 2013
When I opened the package, I was literally in tears. This great country of ours is represented perfectly in this Tank Top. While I don't agree with people being Unisex. I do agree those uni's would also love this Tank Top if their love for 'Merica is strong as the Mississippi current. The American Eagle, the most beautiful bird in the world, sportin' Sun Glasses because America's Pride is shining so bright. Two of our greatest Presidents, Franklin and Washington, also respectfully grace this Tank. Finally Jets, because F*** Terrorists and Commies.

5.0 out of 5 stars User Experience May Differ...........but doubtful, March 31, 2014
I was sitting at work in between house calls, wearing my normal attire consisting of dress pants and a button down shirt with horrible arm-prisons known as “sleeves”, then I came across this shirt and ordered it without question, I didn’t even NEED reviews, this shirt speaks for itself.

This is just the tank top an amazing, burly, mushroom-cloud of American fury like me should be wearing. Unisex? No says I. They only say that because all the ladies want to wear it come morning.

2-3 days estimated shipping time later, life changed forever.

This tanktop packs a punch that might be too much for the timid or weak. Be prepared for a wild rollercoaster ride the second you wear this. The minute I put this shirt on, my Hyundai turned into an F-350 with stacks and mud tires, my short hair became a flowing and glistening blonde mullet, and my cat turned into Jaime Pressly holding a 30 rack of rocky-tapping Coors light. We hopped in my rig, did a burn out, and I high fived a bald eagle wearing sunglasses that looked strikingly like the one on my shirt.

Wearing of this tank top will change your whole lift though, so use caution. I started that day as a door-to-door ShamWOW salesman and I awoke from my tank top adventure married to a model, mayor of my town, an oil baron, and I was voted sexiest man alive. It’s been a wild ride and I owe it all to this shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merican 4 Life, June 13, 2014
Merica is about freedom. This shirt screams Freedom like an eagle soaring over purple mountain majesties. but the guys and gals who pulled this shirt from the bosom of Mt. Rushmore went a step up and decided that they'd make this the most free shirt by getting rid of the oppressive sleeves. DON'T TREAD ON ME, SLEEVES! Now I can practice my second amendment right to bare arms wherever I go. KAPOW! KAPOW! watch out terrorists and liberal hippie types. I got my biceps Theodore Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan and they're a'comin for ya. DANGER ZONE!

Wear this shirt while: snapping into a slim Jim. Alphabetizing your coozie collection. high-fiving a grizzly bear. making out with your girlfriend and her girlfriend and her girlfriend. saluting flags. calling your mom to tell her SHE ROCKS. Winning any competition (If you wear this shirt while losing, it's basically treason), reading the constitution while doing a keg stand. laughing at your bro for that thing he did that time at that place and it was totally hilarious and MORE HIGH FIVES! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to wear anywhere! 'MERICA!, May 18, 2014
This review is from: MERICA Epic USA Patriotic American Party Patriot Unisex Tank Top (Apparel)
I tried to give this review 50 stars and 13 stripes, but the web site would not let me. This shirt wears me perfectly. I was a little worried when I ordered it because I am a girl and I thought the unisex size would be strange, but my shirt fit just like the 4th of July. Whenever I wear the shirt people are blinded by my patriotism. I no longer get asked, "Where are you from?" The graphics on the the shirt are amazing. The only thing I wish they would include on the shirt is honest Abe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, June 19, 2014
Well the other reviews alone validated my purchase. This shirt is amazing and epic just like the name. 'Merica! #letfreedomring

5.0 out of 5 stars For freedom!, April 24, 2014
It's my new favorite shirt. Just what I need for when the 4th of July rolls around. Show your patriotism with 'Merican style and class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually made in 'Merica too!, January 22, 2014
Love that it's made in the USA and has a great description on the website. Well made, good quality. Just what I was looking for to congratulate a friend on his new citizenship!

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest shirt alive --, December 30, 2013
I purchased this t-shirt this Christmas for a White Elephant Game (or a Christmas gift game where you can steal presents from one another --- google it), and this gift was so popular that it was stolen three times before it became "un-stealable." The size large looks really cute on females, and it fits men just right. I cannot tell you how many people wanted to own this shirt after we played the game. In fact, I will probably end up buying my own for me to wear...

...and I only slightly regret buying such an awesome shirt for someone else to own besides me. I want it back! it's so original and fun! BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Merica!, September 11, 2013
I bought this tank top for a Merica themed float trip. The product was exactly the same as the picture and sizing was spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps you stay cool in the summer while showing your 'Merican pride, June 11, 2014
I often wear this shirt with my Chubbies 'MERICAS shorts in the summer to show off my guns and thighs. Excellent for going to the dentist, backyard BBQs, bar mitzvahs, and of course 4th of July celebrations to show everybody how much you love 'Merica!