Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

71%
29%
Size: 8 B(M) US|Color: Black Leather|Change

on December 6, 2007
I discovered Merrell shoes several years ago. I work in retail, and Merrell's were the most comfortable shoes I had ever worn. Unfortunately, they no longer make the style that I wore initially. I still buy Merrells. I wear this Barrado style to work several days a week. They are very comfortable but not with the support and cushioning that made my original pairs so wonderfully comfortable. However,you can't go wrong with a pair of Merrells. These Barrados are lightweight and comfortable to wear all day.
on November 9, 2007
PLEASE PEOPLE....DO NOT DIE UNTIL YOU WEAR A SNEAKER LIKE THIS..IT IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER WORN,,I OWN ALL THE COLORS.EVERYWHERE I GO PEOPLE ASK WHAT TYPE OF SNEAKER I HAVE ON...I LOVE ..LOVE THIS SNEAKER!!!..ONE OF A KIND..THANK YOU MERRELL!!!!!
on May 22, 2008
They are very comfortable and light shoes, but I have to buy exra shoe inserts to give my feet more support. People with healthy feet probably don't need to do this.

I will buy them again. Hope they will be on sale.
on April 24, 2008
Really comfortable, this is my second pair... they wear great, and are perfect for Saturday errands, etc. Highly recommend!
on February 2, 2011
I have worn these for years & they are so lightweight & my back doesnt ache when I wear these all day! These are well made quality flexible & they seem to mold to your feet as you use them. Merrells are usually pretty good, but these are at the top of the Merrell shoe line! Fantastic!
on November 3, 2014
Wonderful shoes but zipper was defective in process of returning
on February 8, 2015