5.0 out of 5 stars Was a great app
Reviewing this does not matter anymore as it is no longer supported and no longer works. The community website has been taken down.
Published 7 months ago by T P

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners
Published 5 months ago by Lisette

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a great app, March 2, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, May 12, 2014
This review is from: MET-Rx 180訊M (App)
It's a good starting ground to begin your transformation. The program is very complete and comprehensive and they walk you through everything. You progress in stages every 30 days which is great. I find they're commentary between sets annoying but that may just me and my preferences. As far as the program itself, it's been a good stepping stone and has set me up to take my fitness to the next level now.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will complete this program!! All 90 days and then some., March 21, 2014
This review is from: MET-Rx 180訊M (App)
My father in law got this program through his employer at no cost, as part of the health and fitness benefits the company offers. He is 70 years old and was not interested in the workouts and gave me the whole set. I am in day 5 of week 1 and very looking forward to keeping up with the workout routine.
I am 40 years old and do some light work out (push ups, jogging) so this was a step up from that routine with out breaking my back.
The program is very simple and straight, no over the top exercises, no complicated machines, just the ball (provided in the box, at least the one my f. in law got) and some dumb bells, which I had. If you do not have the weights, Walmart sells them super cheap by comparison... In any case, if you are thinking of a program to do at home this one may very well be the one. After the 90 day program, I will just take it all over again, because I find it to be very attainable and sense making... Good luck!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work, September 13, 2013
This review is from: MET-Rx 180訊M (App)
I have been trying for a week now and i Cant even log into it. Sounds interesting but I dont know.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the videos- not as intense as P90x means I ..., September 2, 2014
This review is from: MET-Rx 180訊M (App)
P90x Ripoff. Worth the close-out price for the components. Web-based tracking is no longer available. I like the videos- not as intense as P90x means I got farther along in each video and further along in the regimen. Gonna start over right now.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Healthy New You, January 5, 2013
This review is from: MET-Rx 180訊M (App)
This program is just what I needed for a jumpstart into good healthy habits for a new year and forever. I like that all components are addressed such as the motivation, the nutrition information and recipes, the exercises on the DVDs and online and accompanying equipment, and the handbook all in one program. It is easy to understand and follow and would recommend it to someone who really wants to get their bod in shape. So far, I like it a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, July 24, 2014
This review is from: MET-Rx 180訊M (App)
Good, solid exercise material at a good price. Too bad the app's gone, but it's not really needed.

MET-Rx 180訊M
MET-Rx 180°TM by MET-Rx Nutrition Inc.
$0.00