- This flame retardant laminate is translucent in color and made of continuous woven glass cloth impregnated with epoxy resin
- The copper on 1 ounce boards is 1.34mil thick (0.0341mm, 34.1 microns)
- The boards are made of FR4 which is a flame retardant version of G-10 material
- Developed specifically for the circuit processing industries requirements
- Complies with UL #E214381 (select boards comply to UL #E213990)
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
MG Chemicals 600 Series Positive Presensitized Copper Clad Board with 1 oz Copper
|Price:||$18.75 - $33.75|
|Brand Name||MG Chemicals|
|Manufacturer Series Number||600|
This MG Chemicals 600 series prototyping board is a translucent laminate fo... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This MG Chemicals 600 series prototyping board is a translucent laminate for making printed circuit boards (PCB) by transferring artwork from a transparency using exposure to light, followed by developing and etching. It has a fiberglass (FR4) substrate impregnated with epoxy resin for rigidity and resistance to flame, and it has 1 ounce of copper per square foot (1.34 mm thick) for light to moderate current. The material blocks ultraviolet light for protection during automated optical inspection (AOI). It complies with Underwriters Laboratories (UL) #E214381 for materials used in the fabrication of printed wiring boards and is Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant. This PCB laminate is suitable for prototypes, small production runs, and student training.
MG Chemicals manufactures chemical products for the electronics industry. The company, founded in 1955 and headquartered in Surrey, BC, Canada, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
Top Customer Reviews
So what does this mean? The board is an overpriced bare copper clad board with a worthless green film on it.